Marysville police arrested a 32-year-old man in connection with a robbery at the Community Market, 700 Milford Ave., at 6:43 p.m. March 28.
According to a news release from police, a man passed a note to the cashier that read, "Hand over the money now and no one will get hurt!" The cashier followed the instructions, and the man ran out of the store. Officers arrived and searched the area. Police did not specify how much money the man left with.
At 8:22 p.m., police got a tip that a man matching the description of the robbery suspect was at a residence in the 600 block of Milford Avenue. Officers got permission to search the residence and a police dog located the suspect hiding under a pile of blankets in a bedroom, police said.
Steven W. Moore, 32, of South Maple Street in Marysville was taken into custody. Police said he is being held at the Tri-County Regional Jail in Mechanicsburg on several outstanding warrants and will face additional charges for the robbery.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* A 33-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with criminal damaging after causing damage to a cellphone at a Delaware Avenue business at 8:17 p.m. March 28.
* A resident of West Fourth Street reported at 8:54 p.m. March 28 that someone stole a computer from his residence.
* A resident of West Seventh Street reported at 3:09 a.m. March 29 that someone had entered her residence and stolen several items.
* At 3:57 a.m. March 29, a resident of Birch Drive said someone threw a cinderblock at the windshield of his vehicle, causing minor damage.
* A 55-year-old Broadway woman was arrested and charged with theft at 4:58 p.m. April 1 at a business on West Fifth Street.
* The owner of a business on Watkins Road reported someone stole a vehicle at 5:52 p.m. March 30 using a stolen ID.
* A resident of West Third Street reported at 6:42 p.m. April 1 that someone stole gift cards from the residence.
* At 10:34 p.m. April 1, a resident of U.S. Route 36 reported medication was stolen while visiting a business.
* A 31-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while impaired following an accident at 12:03 a.m. March 29 on Delaware Avenue.
* A 48-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while impaired after the vehicle he was driving struck two parked vehicles at 5:52 p.m. March 30 on Milford Avenue.
* A 30-year-old Marysville man was arrested at 12:08 p.m. March 31 on West Fifth Street and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
Union County Sheriff's Office
A deputy went to a residence in the 25000 block of Storms Road at 2:16 p.m. March 28 to investigate the theft of a checkbook.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* Scrap metal was reported stolen from a business in the 24000 block of Honda Parkway at 1:59 p.m. March 31.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen from a tackle box in the area of Streng Road and state Route 38 at 4:08 p.m. March 31.
* Two generators valued at about $950 were reported stolen at 5:55 p.m. April 1 in the 22000 block of Raymond Road.
* A 20-year-old Magnetic Springs woman was cited for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead after the 1997 Honda Accord she was driving struck a 2014 Honda Accord at 3:05 p.m. March 26 on state Route 4 near state Route 347.
* An 83-year-old Marysville man was cited for failing to stop for a stop sign after the 2001 Chevrolet Venture he was driving struck a 2008 Dodge Caravan at the intersection of state Route 31 and state Route 347. The accident happened at 8:20 p.m. March 28.
* At 10:46 p.m. March 28 while investigating a driving complaint on state Route 31, a deputy stopped a 2007 Mercedes C-230 and arrested the driver, a 36-year-old Columbus woman. She was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle. She was taken to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* A 58-year-old Dublin woman was cited for failure to control after the 2003 Honda Civic she was driving struck a 1994 Toyota Celica at 2:36 p.m. March 29 on Industrial Parkway near Memorial Drive.
* An 18-year-old woman from Imperial, Pa., was cited for failure to stop for a stop sign at 7:30 p.m. March 30 at the intersection of Middleburg Plain City Road and state Route 38 after the 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe she was driving struck a 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.
* Two people were transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County after a 2009 Honda Accord struck a 2010 Honda Odyssey at 3:22 p.m. March 31 on Northwest Parkway near the U.S. Route 33 westbound offramp. A juvenile from Marysville was cited for failure to yield.