Marysville police responded to multiple reports about vehicle break-ins between April 6 and 8.
According to police, a resident of West Seventh Street reported at 9:06 a.m. April 6 that someone broke a window on his vehicle and a window on a neighbor's vehicle. At 9:12 a.m., another resident of West Seventh Street reported someone stole a jacket from his vehicle.
At 5:02 a.m. April 8, someone broke into and rummaged through several vehicles on West Fourth, West Fifth, and West Seventh streets.
Around the same time, items were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on West Fourth Street.
At 6:18 a.m. April 8, a resident of Buckeye Street reported someone stole items from a vehicle.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* A resident of East Fourth Street reported the theft of a videogame system and other electronic items at 9:25 p.m. April 4.
* At 6:26 p.m. April 5, a bank-owned house on North Cherry Street was broken into, rooms were damaged and household items were stolen.
* A resident of Damos Way reported at 7:15 p.m. April 7 that her name and Social Security number had been used by an unknown person to file a federal tax return.
* A resident of Meadows Drive reported at 7:32 p.m. April 7 that her wedding and engagement rings were missing from her residence.
* A 41-year-old Marysville man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop at 5:19 p.m. April 4 on South Main Street.
* A 31-year-old Columbus man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop at 1:10 a.m. April 5 on U.S. Route 33.
* A 26-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a traffic stop at 2:27 a.m. April 5 on East Fourth Street.
* A 26-year-old East Liberty woman was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and having an open container of alcohol in a vehicle during a traffic stop at 4:08 a.m. April 5 on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* At 5:22 p.m. April 5, a 29-year-old Marysville man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop on Butternut Drive.
* A 22-year-old Kenton man was arrested and charged with driving under suspension and drug possession during a traffic stop at 5:51 p.m. April 5 on Collins Avenue at Grove Street.
* A 27-year-old Marysville man was arrested at 2:39 a.m. April 6 and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and four counts of child endangering during a traffic stop on state Route 31.
Union County Sheriff's Office
The Union County Sheriff's Office received two reports of credit card fraud, at 5:35 p.m. April 6 in the 9000 block Crottinger Road and at 4:05 p.m. April 7 in the 10000 block of Corona Lane.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* A 19-year-old Richwood man was cited for willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property at 3:53 a.m. April 3 after a vehicle damaged a yard in the 32000 block of state Route 37.
* A 24-year-old Richwood man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated at 4:57 p.m. April 4 after a traffic stop on South Mill Street in Milford Center. Reports said he was wanted on an outstanding warrant from the Logan County Sheriff's Office. He was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* Deputies responded to the U.S. Route 33 westbound rest area at 9:39 p.m. April 4 to investigate a complaint about a 1993 Buick that was weaving on the road. A 23-year-old Columbus woman was arrested and charged with driving a vehicle while intoxicated. She was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.