Marysville police charged a 32-year-old man in connection with a robbery at the Marathon/Village Pantry, 1301 W. Fifth St., last week.
According to police reports, a man entered the business at 2:45 a.m. Monday, April 28, and approached the lone female attendant. The suspect demanded money and led the attendant, at knifepoint, behind the counter, where she turned over the money. The man then fled on foot.
Reports said investigators followed leads about the suspect's identity into Delaware and Marion counties and eventually to Logan County, where 32-year-old Kyle A. Woolf was arrested at his place of employment at 9:19 p.m. April 28. Woolf was charged with aggravated robbery and is being held in the Tri-County Regional Jail.
Woolf was arraigned Tuesday, April 29, in Marysville Municipal Court, where bond was set at $100,000.
Police said Woolf has no known address and is said to be homeless, living out of a vehicle.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* A juvenile was charged with drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession at 7:57 p.m. April 23 in the 18000 block of state Route 4 North.
* An employee of a business on Square Drive reported equipment was stolen from an unlocked building at 2:01 p.m. April 24.
* A resident of Collins Avenue reported at 10:13 a.m. April 25 that furniture was stolen from her residence.
* A resident of Kenny Lane reported at 4:59 p.m. April 25 items were taken from his vehicle parked at a business on West Fifth Street.
* A 33-year-old Marysville woman was arrested at 1:33 a.m. April 26 on London Avenue and charged with disorderly conduct.
* A resident of Poppy Lane reported at noon April 26 items were stolen from her son's vehicle.
* A resident of Kenny Lane reported someone stole tools out of her husband's truck at 6:50 a.m. April 29.
* At 5:49 p.m. April 29, a resident of Kenny Lane reported medication and money had been taken from a vehicle.
* A Vine Street resident reported license plate theft at 10:58 p.m. April 29.
* A 50-year-old Marysville man was arrested at 12:34 a.m. April 26 and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on West Fourth Street at Court Street.
* A 27-year-old Marysville man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop at 1:15 a.m. April 26 on West Fifth Street at Grove Street.
* At 1:35 a.m. April 26, a 35-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a traffic stop on state Route 31 at Mill Road.
* A 38-year-old Marysville man was arrested at 2:32 a.m. April 27 and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a traffic stop on North Vine Street at East Fifth Street.
Union County Sheriff's Office
A resident of the 14000 block of U.S. Route 36 reported three unknown males broke into a residence and then fled on foot at 1:16 a.m. April 26, according to reports from the Union County Sheriff's Office. Additional information was not available.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* Four hanging flower pots and a five-gallon feed bucket were reported stolen at 3:54 p.m. April 27 from a barn in the 15000 block of Jolly Road.
* At 1:15 a.m. April 28, deputies responded to a burglar alarm at a business in the 8000 block of Industrial Parkway. An overhead garage door was damaged, reports said, and there was evidence someone had attempted to gain entry to the building.
* The rear window of a service truck was broken and more than $3,739 worth of items were reported stolen at 8:22 a.m. April 28 from a business in the 8000 block of Memorial Drive. Items taken included drills and batteries, leak detectors, torches, flashlights, a volt meter, a recovery machine, a radio and various tools.
* One person was transported to OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital at 9:32 a.m. April 25 after a 2010 Ford Escape struck a 2007 Ford F-250 at the intersection of Mitchell Dewitt Road and Industrial Parkway. A 32-year-old Delaware woman was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign.
* A 38-year-old Richwood man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence at 11:27 p.m. April 25 after deputies investigated a complaint about a 1998 Plymouth Voyager driving erratically in the 20000 block of state Route 4. The man was transported to the sheriff's office.
* A 37-year-old Magnetic Springs woman was arrested and charged with domestic violence at 12:34 a.m. April 27 after a resident of May Street in Magnetic Springs reported a domestic dispute and assault involving a husband and wife. The woman was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* A 60-year-old Powell man was cited for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead at 3:12 p.m. April 28 on Honda Parkway near U.S. Route 33 after he lost control of the 2004 Acura TSX he was driving and struck the back of a 1997 Ford Escort.