Marysville police responded to reports of stolen property at three local residences last week.
A resident of Bay Laurel Drive reported at 1:25 p.m. May 5 that she found her back door open, and her bill folder containing $1,350 had been stolen.
A woman who lives on Rosehill Drive reported at 3:38 p.m. May 4 that someone stole her purse from her residence.
At 9:41 p.m. May 7, a resident of Magnolia Drive reported someone entered the residence and stole medication.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* At 11:06 a.m. May 3, the manager of a business on U.S. Route 36 reported game cameras were taken from an unlocked display case.
* An employee at a business on West Fifth Street reported a female shopper pushed a cart of merchandise out of the store without paying at 4:17 p.m. May 4.
* A 27-year-old Plain City man was cited for driving under suspension after a traffic stop at 10:49 a.m. May 1 on U.S. Route 33.
* A 22-year-old Marysville man was cited for driving under suspension after a traffic stop at 7:30 p.m. May 1 on Delaware Avenue.
* A 48-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle without a license during a traffic stop at 4:50 a.m. May 2 on East Fifth Street at Olive Street.
* A 45-year-old West Mansfield man was charged with driving under suspension during a traffic stop at 10:43 a.m. May 2 on West Fifth Street at Buckeye Street.
* At 1:43 a.m. May 4, a 24-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with OVI during a traffic stop on East Fifth Street at North Plum Street.
Union County Sheriff's Office
Eight aluminum concrete forms with an approximate total value of $5,200 were reported stolen from the 7400 block of Spruce Court at 10:50 a.m. May 1, according to the Union County Sheriff's Office.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* Deputies received a report about misuse of credit cards and theft from a business in 13000 block of state Route 347 at 12:57 p.m. May 5.
* Copper pipe was reported stolen from a vacant residence in the 10000 block of Kirby Road and from an exterior air conditioning unit at 1:18 p.m. May 5.
* A resident in the 20000 block of Collins Road reported copper was stolen sometime between April 28 and May 5.
* At 6:43 p.m. May 2, a deputy went to a residence in the 22000 block of McAdow Road to investigate two dogs running loose that were attacking show pigs. One pig suffered minor injuries. A 30-year-old Marysville woman was charged with failure to confine a dog.