Marysville police received several theft reports from city residents and businesses in recent weeks.
According to police reports, a chainsaw was reported stolen at 4:08 p.m. May 16 from a business on West Fifth Street.
A West Fourth Street resident reported someone stole medication at 3:33 p.m. May 15.
A resident of Deer Crossing Drive reported a theft at 1:52 p.m. May 16.
A theft was reported at a residence on Quail Hollow Drive South at 3:34 p.m. May 19.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* A resident of West Fifth Street reported a vehicle was damaged at 5:19 p.m. May 15.
* A student was found in possession of a controlled substance at 8:49 a.m. May 16 at Marysville High School, 800 Amrine Mill Road.
* A resident of Millwood Boulevard reported two juveniles attempted to cut the wires to his home's security cameras at 1:30 a.m. May 19.
* The passenger's side windows of two trucks parked at a business on U.S. Route 36 were broken at 10:01 a.m. May 19.
* Police are investigating a report received at 5:20 a.m. May 19 about an individual who used deception to obtain drugs from Union County Memorial Hospital, 500 London Ave.
* A 28-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and an open container violation during a traffic stop at 12:38 a.m. May 16 on North Main Street.
* Police charged a 38-year-old Wapakoneta man and a 19-year-old North Lewisburg man with drag racing as the result of a traffic stop at 8:10 p.m. May 16 on Delaware Avenue at U.S. Route 33.
* A 34-year-old Marysville woman was charged with driving under suspension after a traffic stop at 1:11 a.m. May 18 on Square Drive at Allenby Drive.
* A 38-year-old Richwood woman was arrested and charged with OVI during a traffic stop at 4 a.m. May 18 on state Route 4 at County Home Road.
* A 34-year-old Marysville woman was arrested during a traffic stop at 2:30 a.m. May 19 on North Main Street and charged with OVI and possession of drugs.
* A 47-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with OVI during a traffic stop at 2 a.m. May 19 on Emmaus Road.
A 1994 Ford Mustang convertible valued at $1,000 was reported stolen at 12:17 p.m. May 15 from a business in the 8600 block of Memorial Drive, according to the Union County Sheriff's Office.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* One person was transported to Marion General Hospital at 1:12 p.m. May 15 after a 2004 Ford F-150 and a 2005 Ford Econoline van were involved in an accident on state Route 37 near Boundary Road.
* At 4:29 p.m. May 15, a resident of the 28000 block of state Route 739 reported an assault that occurred on a school bus.
* A resident of the 13000 block of U.S. Route 42 made a complaint about trespassing and the theft of an antique crowbar at 12:45 p.m. May 17.
* One person was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County after an older handgun exploded while it was being fired at 7:28 p.m. May 18 at a residence in the 24000 block of Rapp Dean Road.
* A 41-year-old Columbus woman was cited for failure to maintain an assured clear distance ahead at 9:52 a.m. May 17 after the 2010 Ford Escape she was driving struck a 2007 Saturn Vue on North Mill Street near Orchard Road in Milford Center.
* A 62-year-old Milford Center man was cited for failure to yield from a private drive at 10:11 a.m. May 17 on East State Street in Milford Center after the 2007 Cadillac CTS he was driving struck a 1997 Ford Ranger.
* A 51-year-old London man was arrested and charged with OVI after a traffic stop at 3:06 a.m. May 18 on U.S. Route 33 near Scottslawn Road. He was transported to the sheriff's office.