Heating and cooling units were taken from two houses under construction on Blackhawk Drive the afternoon of June 17, according to Marysville police.
An air-conditioning unit valued at approximately $1,500 was reported stolen at 2:01 p.m. A gas furnace worth about $2,000 was stolen from a different home at 2:38 p.m.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* An employee at a business on East Fifth Street reported someone attempted to break into a coin machine at 6:48 a.m. June 12.
* An Ostrander resident reported at 2:43 p.m. June 16 that prescription medication was stolen from her unlocked vehicle while it was parked on North Cherry Street.
* Two men were seen stealing a chain saw from the back of a truck parked at a Coleman's Crossing Boulevard business at 5:32 p.m. June 16.
* A 54-year-old Marysville woman was cited for selling alcohol to a minor at 9:25 p.m. June 12 in the 1300 block of West Fifth Street after a compliance check by a liquor control agent.
* A 29-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence following a traffic stop at 2:34 a.m. June 14 on East Fifth Street.
Deputies from the Union County Sheriff's Office responded to a burglary in progress at 4:01 a.m. June 17 at a business on South Mill Street in Milford Center.
Reports said the suspects threw trash cans through a window to enter the business and stole about 60 cartons of cigarettes. The incident remains under investigation.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* One person was treated at Memorial Hospital of Union County after a shooting accident at 7:44 p.m. June 12 at a residence in the 25000 block of state Route 31.
* A 37-year-old Irwin woman was arrested for domestic violence after a dispute at 12:57 a.m. June 13 in the 24000 block of state Route 161. She was taken to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* A deputy assisted the Union County Department of Job and Family Services with an investigation of a possible sex offense at 2:41 p.m. June 13 at a residence in the 16000 block of Fish Daum Road.
* A 40-year-old Plain City man was arrested for assault at 7:22 p.m. June 13 at a residence in the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36. He was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* A 26-year-old Raymond woman was arrested for a probation violation and taken to the sheriff's office at 10:21 a.m. June 17 after a three-person domestic dispute in the 21000 block of Liberty West Road.
* One juvenile shot another in the finger and forehead with an Airsoft gun at 10:58 a.m. June 17 at a home on South Main Street in Magnetic Springs.
* An employee of a business in the 7800 block of Industrial Parkway reported a purse was stolen and a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox was damaged at 3:41 p.m. June 12.
* At 5:23 p.m. June 13, a resident of the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36 reported the possible theft of personal items from a mobile home.
* A resident of North Mill Street in Milford Center reported prescription medication was stolen at 11:37 p.m. June 14.
* Two Xbox video game systems, several video games and jewelry were reported stolen at 4:27 p.m. June 16 in the 9000 block of North Street in Arnold.