Someone broke into a construction site at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard and stole tools, according to a report from Marysville police.
An employee reported the theft at 7:53 a.m. June 20.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* A resident of Coventry Place reported at 1:50 p.m. June 19 that someone had entered the residence and taken a stereo.
* A resident of North Maple Street reported items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 7:17 a.m. June 19.
* A resident of North Maple Street reported at 12:55 p.m. June 20 that someone cut his vehicle's tires.
* An employee at a business on Watkins Road reported the theft of a travel trailer at 3:08 p.m. June 20.
* A resident of South Plum Street reported a man entered his residence but was scared off by his dog at 10:14 a.m. June 23.
* At 12:02 p.m. June 23, a resident of Sycamore Street reported someone damaged the exterior and interior of his vehicle.
* An 18-year-old Marysville man was charged with underage consumption and another 18-year-old man was charged with discharging a firearm within city limits for firing an air pistol in the area of Fifth and Main streets on June 24.
An electric range and kitchen cabinets were stolen during a break-in at 11:13 a.m. June 18 in the 22000 block of Evans Road, according to a report from the Union County Sheriff's Office.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* Credit cards were reported stolen at 11 a.m. June 20 from a business in the 20000 block of Johnson Road.
* A burglary was reported at 3:17 p.m. June 21 in the 22000 block of state Route 739. Items stolen include battery chargers, an air compressor, a router, jack stands and miscellaneous tools.
* A burglary was reported at 10:41 a.m. June 22 at a residence in the 8300 block of Brock Road. Items stolen include a kitchen stove, a power drill, dishwasher and miscellaneous tools.
* A weed trimmer and chain saw were reported stolen from a garage in the 30000 block of LeMasters Road at 4:07 p.m. June 22.
* Four space heaters and miscellaneous tools were reported stolen at 5:01 p.m. June 22 in the 30000 block of LeMasters Road.
* Approximately $300 was stolen from a concession stand that was broken into at 9:05 p.m. June 23 in the 100 block of East State Street in Milford Center.
* A 19-year-old St. Paris woman was cited for failure to control and an injured passenger was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County at 3:18 p.m. June 20 after a 2002 Saturn SL went out of control, drove through a ditch and struck a tree on state Route 245 near Middleburg Plain City Road.
Deputies and units from the Allen Township Fire Department, Northeast Champaign County Fire District and Union Township Fire Department responded. State Route 245 was closed while the crash was investigated.
* A 62-year-old Marysville man was arrested for operating a vehicle while under the influence and cited for failure to drive in marked lanes at 1:34 a.m. June 21 as a result of a traffic stop on Hickory Gate Drive near Fox Run Drive.