Marysville police responded to recent theft reports at two local businesses and a residence.
An 18-year-old Columbus man and an 18-year-old Marysville man were arrested for theft at 11:28 a.m. June 25 at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard, according to police reports.
Later the same day, at 2:14 p.m., a vehicle was reported stolen from a business on North Plum Street.
At 9:53 a.m. June 30, a resident of Grand Avenue reported jewelry was stolen from the home.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* Union County Job and Family Services reported allegations of rape involving a juvenile at 5:49 p.m. June 25. The case is under investigation. According to the police report, the female said she was sexually assaulted by a family member.
* The owner of a business on Collins Avenue reported at 7:18 a.m. June 30 that someone forced entry into the business.
* At 10:45 a.m. June 30 a resident of Emmaus Road reported one of her vehicles was damaged.
* At 9:45 p.m. July 1, a 37-year-old Marysville man was arrested for criminal trespassing at a residence on South Walnut Street.
Union County Sheriff's Office
Residents of the 14000 block of state Route 739 reported coins and jewelry were taken in two separate incidents within a five-day period.
According to Union County Sheriff's Office reports, one resident reported at 6:02 p.m. June 25 that items had been stolen from the home, including coins and jewelry. Jewelry and coins were reported stolen from another home at 11:46 p.m. June 29.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* At 6:58 p.m. June 25, $880 in cash was reported stolen from a residence in the 14000 block of Sycamore Drive.
* A resident of the 17000 block of Paver Barnes Road reported the theft of a FedEx package containing a laptop computer at 8:20 p.m. June 25.
* A Walther .22 caliber pistol was reported stolen at 3:35 p.m. June 27 from a residence in the 19000 block of Wheeler Green Road.
* A business in the 800 block of Delaware Avenue was broken into at 1:11 a.m. June 30. The suspect forced open a door and stole cash.
* A wheat field in the 23000 block of state Route 245 was damaged by a maroon extended-cab pickup truck at 9:57 a.m. June 30.
* A resident of the 23000 block of state Route 31 reported unauthorized use of a debit card at 5:24 p.m. June 30.
* At 8:24 a.m. July 1, an employee of a business in the 28000 block of state Route 739 reported the theft of scrap metal along with damage to a company truck.
* A resident of the 30000 block of LeMasters Road reported the theft and forgery of checks at 11:45 a.m. July 1.