Marysville police were called to a residence on Wedgewood Drive for a report of a drug overdose at 4:43 a.m. July 19.
According to reports, police found an 18-year-old man and two juveniles under the influence of drugs. The adult and one juvenile were transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County for evaluation. The second juvenile was released to a parent. The case was referred to the Union County Multi Agency Drug Enforcement Task Force for further investigation.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* At 11:39 a.m. July 17, a resident of Lunda Road reported a purse was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 900 block of London Avenue.
* A resident of state Route 38 reported at 4:25 a.m. July 19 that a bracelet was stolen from her residence by a female.
* A resident of South Court Street reported at 1:44 p.m. July 19 prescription medication had been stolen from her vehicle while it was parked outside a business on Chestnut Street.
* At 7:03 p.m. July 20, a resident of Park Avenue reported his generator was stolen.
* A resident of West Fifth Street reported at 11:18 a.m. July 21 that someone got into her vehicle sometime overnight.
* A 23-year-old Plain City man was arrested and charged with theft from a business following an incident at 11:03 p.m. July 23 on North Cherry Street. He was taken to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* At 7:10 a.m. July 18, a resident of Sycamore Street reported his vehicle had been vandalized with paint and plastic wrap overnight.
* A resident of Preakness Place reported at 8:47 a.m. July 22 that a mailbox had been damaged overnight.
* A resident of West Fifth Street reported he was assaulted in his home by a known male at 11:52 p.m. July 22. The victim was transported to Memorial Hospital of Union County for treatment. The case remains under investigation.
* At 7:47 p.m. July 17, a 36-year-old Marysville man was arrested for OVI, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia following an incident on East Eighth Street.
* An 18-year-old Milford Center man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop at 6:38 p.m. July 22 on North Main Street.
* A 28-year-old Marysville man was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:27 a.m. July 19 on East Fifth Street.
* A 43-year-old Milford man was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:41 a.m. July 22 outside a business on South Plum Street.
Deputies from the Union County Sheriff's Office went to a residence in the 30000 block of LeMasters Road at 2:18 a.m. July 19 to investigate the theft of a 2002 Ford Taurus, an employment pay card and approximately $43 in cash. The vehicle was recovered later in the day. Charges are pending for theft and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, according to the report.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* A resident in the 7000 block of Wells Road reported the theft of a Smith & Wesson 40-caliber handgun at 6:37 p.m. July 17.
* At 9:52 a.m. July 23, a resident in the 24000 block of Patrick Brush Run Road reported the theft of copper wiring valued at $3,145.