Marysville police received a report from an employee at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard who said several items had been stolen from the store at 1:21 p.m. July 25.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* At 7:33 p.m. July 25, a resident of West Fifth Street reported his vehicle had been damaged.
* A resident of Allenby Drive reported unauthorized use of her debit card by a known person at 12:13 p.m. July 26.
* At 10:21 a.m. July 27, a resident of Allenby Drive reported someone entered her apartment and stole her medication.
* Cigarettes were reported stolen at 12:30 p.m. July 27 from a business on West Fifth Street.
* A resident of Woodcrest Drive reported at 12:56 p.m. July 28 that his Social Security number was stolen and used by someone in California.
* A wallet was reported stolen from an employee of a business on East Fifth Street at 1:14 p.m. July 29.
* At 3:49 p.m. July 29, a resident of East Sixth Street reported a bicycle had been damaged by a known person.
* A 34-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with OVI, drug possession, fleeing, resisting arrest and driving under suspension following a traffic stop at 3:07 a.m. July 26 on Meadows Drive.
* A 25-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with OVI following a traffic stop at 1:19 a.m. July 26 on North Maple Street.
* A 25-year-old Dublin man was charged with having an open container in front of a business on North Main Street at 1:38 a.m. July 26.
An employee of a business in the 8100 block of Business Way reported the theft of a 2007 American Car Hauler at 9:08 a.m. July 26.
The enclosed trailer is 25 feet long and black in color, according to a report from the Union County Sheriff's Office. A value was not provided.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* A resident of the 13000 block of Watkins Road reported identity theft involving a credit card account opened in the victim's name. Charges totaling $5,109.74 were made to the account. The incident was reported at 5:01 p.m. July 25.
* Three prescription medications were reported stolen from a residence in the 8900 block of Spain Street in Irwin at 5:28 p.m. July 26.
* At 7:15 p.m. July 29, a resident of the 18000 block of Allen Center Road reported the theft of a wallet and car keys from a vehicle.
* A 23-year-old Richwood man was arrested for domestic violence, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after deputies responded to a call on state Route 4 near County Home Road at 1:22 p.m. July 28. A vehicle involved in the incident was located in the 17000 block of Amrine Wood Road, reports said. The man was taken to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* A 23-year-old Marysville man was charged with possession of marijuana at 5:46 p.m. July 24 as the result of a drug use complaint at the Union County Fairgrounds, 845 N. Main St.
* A 24-year-old Holland, Mich., man was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia as the result of a traffic stop at 10:20 a.m. July 28 on North Main Street.