Marysville police received several reports of items stolen from local businesses in the last two weeks.
An employee at a business on West Fifth Street reported the theft of tools at 2:55 p.m. July 31.
An employee at a business on North Cherry Street called police at 10:34 p.m. Aug. 1 to report a customer who left without paying for gas.
A generator was reported stolen from a business on U.S. Route 36 at 2:02 p.m. Aug. 4.
An employee at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard reported a theft at 9:55 a.m. Aug. 5.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* At 2:03 p.m. Aug. 1, an employee at a business on Collins Avenue reported fraudulent checks were made and cashed on the business' account.
* Police arrested two Columbus men, ages 22 and 38, at 9:12 a.m. Aug. 6 after officers found them in possession of a stolen vehicle at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* At 3:17 p.m. Aug. 3, the owner of a house on West Ninth Street reported a tree was cut down without his permission.
* A resident of West Eighth Street reported at 5:12 p.m. Aug. 4 that someone spray painted graffiti on the back of her shed.
* A resident of Chiprock Drive reported at 1:15 a.m. Aug. 7 that a vehicle's sideview mirror had been intentionally damaged.
* A 24-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with domestic violence following an incident at 12:37 a.m. Aug. 7 on Linden Street. He was taken to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* At 9:17 p.m. Aug. 1, a resident of Cottonwood Drive reported her son had been assaulted by a teenage male.
* A 36-year-old Marysville woman was arrested and charged with OVI following a traffic stop at 1:31 a.m. Aug. 2 on North Maple Street.
* Two juveniles were arrested and charged with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia during an incident at 9:25 p.m. Aug. 2 on Raymond Road. They were released to their parents.
* At 9:28 p.m. Aug 2, a 19-year-old Marysville man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia during an incident on Columbus Avenue.
* A 39-year-old Marysville man was charged with disorderly conduct following an incident at 2:46 a.m. Aug. 3 on East Fourth Street.
* A 20-year-old Marysville man and an 18-year-old Richwood woman were charged with underage consumption and a 17-year-old girl was charged with underage consumption, possession of drug paraphernalia and curfew violation at 3:18 a.m. Aug. 5 on Catalpa Place.
The Union County Sheriff's Office cited a 57-year-old Plain City woman for an assured clear distance violation at 1:31 p.m. July 31 in the area of state Route 736 and U.S. Route 42 after an accident involving a 2013 Honda CR-V and a 2002 Saturn SL. One person was taken to OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* At 4:45 p.m. July 31, a resident of the 18000 block of Cunningham Arbela Road reported someone had opened a credit card in the resident's name and used it to make purchases totaling $1,950.
* A resident of the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36 reported at 5:25 p.m. Aug. 2 that a known suspect took items from the residence without permission.
* At 11:42 a.m. Aug. 6, a resident of the 22000 block of Wolford Maskill Road reported someone fraudulently filed income taxes in a relative's name.
* A resident of the 16000 block of Burns Road reported his vehicle was vandalized at 11:20 a.m. Aug. 2. In addition, three packs of cigarettes and a lighter were taken from the vehicle.
* A 41-year-old Marysville man was arrested for OVI and taken to the Tri-County Regional Jail at 8:04 a.m. Aug. 6 after a passerby found him slumped over the steering wheel of a 1994 GMC truck in the middle of the 19000 block of Delaware County Line Road.