An employee at a business on Echo Drive called Marysville police at 8:07 a.m. Aug. 7 to report a window on a business vehicle had been broken and items were missing.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* At 11:58 a.m. Aug 7, the owner of a vacant home on South Walnut Street reported someone had entered the home and caused damage.
* A resident of Bay Laurel Drive reported his vehicle was damaged during a dispute at 1:01 p.m. Aug. 8.
* A resident of Spruce Drive reported at 2:36 p.m. Aug. 8 that two vehicles belonging to a family member were damaged.
* At 3:08 p.m. Aug. 8, a resident of Redwood Drive reported a window at her home was broken.
* A resident of Shetland Drive reported at 7:26 a.m. Aug. 11 that eggs were thrown at her property.
* At 8:51 a.m. Aug. 8, an employee of a construction business reported building materials were stolen from a work site on Creekview Drive.
* A resident of Pinehurst Street reported at 12:17 p.m. Aug. 8 a camera had been taken from his home.
* An employee at a business on North Cherry Street reported a driver left without paying for gas at 11:50 p.m. Aug. 8.
* At 7:05 p.m. Aug. 9, a resident of North Maple Street reported someone broke into his home and stole a laptop computer and several video games.
* A 55-year-old North Lewisburg man was arrested and charged with theft following an incident at 8:14 p.m. Aug. 13 at a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* Drug paraphernalia and a small amount of a substance police suspect is marijuana were found after a traffic stop at 3:56 p.m. Aug. 7 on U.S. Route 33. The canine unit was called to the scene, and the case remains under investigation.
* A 40-year-old Richwood man was arrested and charged with OVI and driving under suspension following a traffic stop at 2:39 a.m. Aug. 8 on North Maple Street.
* A 57-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with OVI and failure to comply during a traffic stop at 6:01 p.m. Aug. 11 on Collins Avenue.
* A 19-year-old West Mansfield man and an 18-year-old Marysville man were arrested and charged with criminal mischief following an incident on Meadows Drive at 1:40 a.m. Aug. 9.
* A 34-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with abusing harmful intoxicants at 3:21 p.m. Aug. 10 at a business on West Fifth Street.
* A 25-year-old North Lewisburg man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest following an incident at 2:17 a.m. Aug. 12 on North Main Street.
* A 25-year-old Marion man was arrested and charged with public indecency following an incident at 7:19 p.m. Aug. 13 in front of a business on U.S. Route 36.
Two air conditioners were stolen the morning of Aug. 7 from homes under construction, according to reports from the Union County Sheriff's Office.
The thefts occurred at 9:30 a.m. in the 7400 block of Spruce Court and at 10:07 a.m. in the 10000 block of Honeysuckle Way.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* At 11:57 a.m. Aug. 9, a resident of the 8000 block of Brock Road reported the theft of an iPad and charger.
* A resident of the 11000 block of U.S. Route 36 reported the theft of prescription medication at 1:09 a.m. Aug. 10.
* At 7:33 p.m. Aug. 13, a resident of the 11000 block of Jerome Road reported a break-in and the theft of an air conditioner, copper pipe and part of a furnace.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 8:14 p.m. Aug. 13 by a resident of the 9000 block of Mitchell Dewitt Road.
* Two people were injured in an accident involving a 2006 Toyota Corolla and a 2005 Pontiac Vibe at 4:07 p.m. Aug. 7 in the area of U.S. Route 42 and Smart Cole Road. One person was taken to OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital and the other to OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital.
* One person was taken to Memorial Hospital of Union County at 4:05 p.m. Aug. 13 after a 2002 Toyota Camry struck a 2011 Nissan Maxima in the parking lot of a business in 24000 block of Honda Parkway.
* A 25-year-old Columbus man was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and cited for failure to drive in marked lanes at 12:41 a.m. Aug. 10 as a result of a traffic stop in the 14000 block of Industrial Parkway.