Marysville police were called to investigate three incidents in which items were stolen from local homes in a four-day period.
A resident of West Fifth Street reported at 1:13 p.m. Aug. 16 that medication and wallet were stolen from his apartment.
At 1:28 p.m. Aug. 18, a woman who lives on Grove Street reported a necklace was stolen from her residence.
A resident of Tamarac Drive reported medication and a television were taken from the home at 8:36 a.m. Aug. 19.
In other recent incident reports from the Marysville Division of Police:
* At 4:49 p.m. Aug. 17, a patron at a business on Charles Lane reported $130 and two wallets were stolen from her purse.
* A 24-year-old Plain City man was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard at 4:09 p.m. Aug. 16.
* At 6:39 p.m. Aug. 16, a 16-year-old boy was arrested and charged with theft from a business on Coleman's Crossing Boulevard.
* An employee at a business on West Fifth Street reported at 6:51 p.m. Aug. 16 that a customer attempted to fill a fraudulent prescription for medication.
* A maintenance employee with Marysville Estates Mobile Home Park reported tools were stolen from Aspen Drive at 11:47 a.m. Aug. 18.
* A 34-year-old Marysville man was arrested and charged with domestic violence following an incident at 12:05 a.m. Aug. 15 on Coventry Way.
He was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail.
* A 22-year-old Richwood man was charged with disorderly conduct following an incident at 3:39 p.m. Aug. 15 on Linden Street.
* A 47-year-old Marysville man was charged with disorderly conduct following an incident at 1:53 a.m. Aug. 16 at a business on West Fifth Street.
* A 23-year-old North Lewisburg man and a 38-year-old Marysville woman were charged with disorderly conduct at 2:29 a.m. Aug. 16 following an incident at a business on North Main Street.
The Union County Sheriff's Office is investigating an accident that occurred at 9:12 a.m. Aug. 15 on U.S. Route 42 and Watkins Road. According to reports, three vehicles were involved in the crash, in which at least one person was injured.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff's office:
* At 5:26 p.m. Aug. 17, a deputy and units from the Union Township Fire Department responded to a residence in the 13000 block of Lincoln Road to investigate an injury accident involving a 2012 KTM motocross dirt bike. One person was taken to Memorial Hospital of Union County.
* A vehicle's windows were reported broken at 5:49 p.m. Aug. 15 in the 700 block of Clymer Road. Credit cards were taken from the car and used at a local gas station later in the day.
* Windows of a vehicle were smashed out and a purse was stolen at 6:43 p.m. Aug. 15 in the 20000 block of state Route 4 .
* At 9:38 a.m. Aug. 16 in the 14000 block of U.S. Route 36, someone broke into a house and stole a television and a video-game system.
* A 2010 Black American utility trailer was reported stolen at 2:04 p.m. Aug. 18 from the 26000 block of Lunda Road.
* A resident of the 8700 block of Brock Road reported the theft of an iPad at 10:41 p.m. Aug. 18.
* An employee of a business in the 7400 block of Montgomery Drive reported at 11:14 a.m. Aug. 19 that $350 was taken from a company checking account.
* A 20-year-old Plain City man was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 5:01 p.m. Aug. 16 after a traffic stop near Industrial Parkway and Fladt Road. A passenger, a 24-year-old Plain City man, was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Grove City Police Department.
* A 41-year-old Marysville man was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while impaired at 9:26 p.m. Aug. 16 in the area of U.S. Route 33 and U.S. Route 42.