New Albany police reports
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for OVI and failure to drive in marked lanes at 3:31 a.m. Oct. 21 on state Route 161 at Kitzmiller Road.
* A 24-year-old man was arrested for OVI and failure to drive in marked lanes at 2:37 a.m. Oct. 20 on Central College and New Albany-Condit roads.
* A 42-year-old man was arrested for having an unsafe windshield and possession of a controlled substance at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 19 at Morgan and Dublin-Granville roads.
* A 23-year-old woman was arrested for OVI and failure to drive in marked lanes at 12:52 a.m. Oct. 19 on Steel Dust Drive at New Albany Road.
* Police reported finding prescription drugs at 3:30 a.m. Oct. 25 in a vehicle parked on U.S. Route 62 at Thurston Hall Road. The person in the vehicle said it was a friend's car and it was out of gas. The person agreed to let the police search the vehicle. The drugs were taken to the police department.
* A juvenile girl was assaulted by another student at 10:15 a.m. Oct. 18 in the New Albany High School science hallway. The school resource officer was contacted and a cellphone video of the fight was forwarded to him.
* A person in the 3000 block of Eyre Hall Pass reported identity fraud at 1:42 a.m. Oct. 22. The fraud resulted in $2,970 being stolen from a checking account.
* Gasoline worth $54 was reported stolen at 2:35 p.m. Oct. 18 from the New Albany Links Golf Club, 7100 New Albany Links Drive.
* The New Albany Church of the Resurrection, 6300 E. Dublin-Granville Road, reported at 8:27 a.m. Oct. 18 that someone had spray-painted a HVAC unit at the church.
* A motorist said someone in another vehicle fired an airsoft handgun into the side of a car at 5:17 p.m. Oct. 16 at U.S. Route 62 and Thompson Road. Minor damage was reported.
* Three blue tricycles valued at $1,200 were reported stolen Oct. 12 from the Lori Schottenstein Chabad Center, 6220 E. Dublin Granville Road.