* A 25-year-old man was arrested at 12:46 a.m. Nov. 4 at Central College and Bevelhymer roads for speeding, operating a motor vehicle while under the influence, no safety belt and failure to obey flashing lights.
* A 27-year-old woman was arrested at 3:20 a.m. Nov. 1 on state Route 161 near Beech Road for possession of heroin, possession of a drug-abuse instrument, operating a vehicle under the influence and driving under suspension.
* A 17-year-old female was arrested at 1:38 a.m. Oct. 28 on Central College Road for operating a vehicle under the influence and failure to drive in marked lanes.
* Jewelry valued at $3,200 was reported stolen at 11 a.m. Oct. 31 from the 6200 block of Jason Court.
* The rear windshield on a vehicle stopped on the north side of state Route 161 near the U.S. Route 62 ramp was reported damaged at 9:10 a.m. Oct. 27.
* A car parked on Smith's Mill Road was reportedly damaged by a key at 8:13 a.m. Oct. 25.
* A person in the 8100 block of Thurston Hall Boulevard reported at 1:08 p.m. Oct. 23 that two credit cards were used without permission.
* A person left without paying $30 for gasoline at 5:15 p.m. Oct. 22 at a gas station on East Granville Street.
* An iPad was reported stolen from a work station at 1:52 a.m. Oct. 19 at a business in the 9000 block of Smith's Mill Road.
* Jewelry valued at $24,000 was reported stolen from a residence in the 4900 block of Brooksview Circle. The theft is estimated to have occurred between June and September.