* A resident in the 8000 block of Parsons Pass reported identity fraud at 9:35 a.m. Dec. 28. The resident's personal information was used to open new credit card accounts.
* Silver cutlery valued at $880 and jewelry valued at $1,400 were reported missing at midnight Dec. 27 from a residence on Wiveliscombe Place.
* A resident in the 7000 block of Waterston Drive reported telephone harassment at 6:10 p.m. Dec. 15.
* An iPad was reported missing at 1 p.m. Dec. 9 from a business on Fitch Path Road.
* Perfume valued at $25 was reported missing at 10:11 p.m. Dec. 13 from a business on Fitch Path Road.
* A 28-year-old was arrested for speeding and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated at 2:43 a.m. Dec. 23 on U.S. Route 62.