New Albany police are investigating five thefts from vehicles that occurred the last week of May.
Four Babbitt Road residents said items were stolen from their vehicles, which were parked in driveways in the 6000 block of Babbitt Road, between 5 p.m. May 30 and 7 a.m. May 31.
Three of the vehicles were unlocked, according to reports. The window on the fourth car was broken to gain access.
The victims reported various items missing, including a wallet and its contents, several electronic items and items from Mary Kay Cosmetics.
The thefts were reported at 7:29 a.m. Friday, May 31.
Another resident reported a navigation unit and tools valued at $2,200 were taken from an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway in the 7000 block of Dean Farm Road. The crime occurred between 1 p.m. May 27 and 1 a.m. May 28 and was reported at 10:19 a.m. May 28.
In other recent incident reports from the New Albany Police Department:
* Police are investigating damage to three mailboxes in the first block of Keswick Drive that occurred between 10 p.m. May 24 and 12 a.m. May 25.
Each mailbox appeared to have been kicked off its mountings, according to reports.
* Police arrested a 26-year-old man for driving under suspension, no license plate light and on an outstanding warrant for driving under suspension at 2:08 a.m. June 2 on Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road north of Morse Road.
* Police arrested a 43-year-old woman for OVI, driving under suspension, failure to stop at a red light, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and on an outstanding warrant for a parole violation at 3:49 a.m. June 1 on U.S. Route 62.
* Police arrested a 40-year-old man for littering and OVI at 3:08 a.m. June 1 at state Route 161 east of Babbitt Road.
* Police arrested a 23-year-old man for OVI and failure to drive in marked lanes at 1:30 p.m. May 25 on state Route 161.