New Albany police cited three people on drug related charges Nov. 4.
The three people were in a vehicle stopped in the 7000 block of Landon Lane at 9:41 p.m. Nov. 4, police reported.
A marijuana pipe and grinder could be seen in plain view from outside the vehicle, the police report states.
The vehicle was searched and an officer found 5.64 grams of marijuana along with the pipe and grinder.
An 18-year-old man was cited for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
A second 18-year-old man and a 17-year-old man were cited for possession of drugs.
In other recent incident reports from the New Albany Police Department:
* Two thefts from garages were reported Nov. 4.
A spare tire valued at $500 was taken sometime between 5:15 and 8:45 p.m. Nov. 4 from a vehicle parked in a garage in the 4000 block of Cavendish Court.
The main garage door was left open, the police report states. The incident was reported at 9:18 p.m. Nov. 4.
A purse containing a wallet and several credit cards was taken sometime between 8:15 and 9:15 a.m. Nov. 4 from a vehicle parked in a garage in the 3000 block of Farber Court.
* Police arrested a 21-year-old man for domestic violence and assault at 1:55 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 8000 block of Parsons Pass.
* Police arrested a 31-year-old man for domestic violence and assault at 1:06 a.m. Nov. 16 in the 8000 block of Central College Road.
* Police are investigating graffiti spray painted on an elevator tower at a construction site in the 100 block of East Main Street.
The incident occurred sometime between 8 p.m. Nov. 5 and 6 a.m. Nov. 6. It was reported at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 6.
Workers at the site had covered the graffiti before police arrived, the police report states.
* Police are investigating the theft of a spare tire valued at $500 taken sometime between 6 p.m. Oct. 30 and 5 p.m. Oct. 31 from a vehicle parked on the street in the 8000 block of Parsons Pass.
The incident was reported at 5:04 p.m. Nov. 1.
* Police arrested a 40-year-old woman for operating a motor vehicle under the influence and failure to drive in marked lanes at 3:23 a.m. Nov. 9 on Central College Road.
* Police arrested a 28-year-old man for operating a motor vehicle under the influence and failure to signal at 2:53 a.m. Nov. 9 on state Route 605 north of Central College Road.
* Police are investigating $50 worth of damage done to a wooden concession stand used by local Boy Scouts sometime between 8 p.m. Nov. 1 and 11 a.m. Nov. 2. Th stand was parked behind a church on Central College Road.
A hole was punched in one of the wooden windows. The police report states it does not seem that the hole was made to gain access.
The damage w23as discovered by a Boy Scout, who reported the crime at noon Nov. 9.