Plain Township is expected to repair nine township roads this summer.
The Plain Township trustees on June 4 agreed to pay the Franklin County Engineer's Office $78,561 for the work, based on project estimates.
The township plans to apply crack seal to the following roads:
* Albany Lane, from the cul-de-sac to Albany View Drive.
* Albany View Drive, from state Route 605 to the road's end.
* Hoover Reserve North, from Hoover Reserve Drive to the cul-de-sac.
* Hoover Reserve Court South, from the cul-de-sac to Hoover Reserve Drive.
* Pine Meadow Drive, from the dead end to Pine Meadow Road
* Pine Meadow Road, from the dead end to Pine Meadow Drive.
The township plans to repair the pavement on the following roads:
* Clouse Road, from Johnstown Road to the end of Clouse.
* Walnut Street, from Johnstown Road to the end of Walnut.
* Wilbur Road, from Walnut Street to the end of Wilbur.
Plain Township Administrator Ben Collins said the township has six miles of road to maintain.
He said the Franklin County Engineer's Office would review bids and award a bid to a contractor by the end of June or July. The work is expected to be done this summer.