Columbus police reports
* A man and woman, both 32, reported at 11:16 p.m. Aug. 22 they had been robbed at gunpoint of $16,100 worth of jewelry and $16,000 in cash by someone they had agreed to meet in front of a residence on Fortin Court. They told Columbus police they brought one of the suspects with them to the Fortin Court address, where they met the second suspect. At that point, the man and woman said, the first suspect pulled a gun and demanded they hand over the jewelry and their money. They said a vehicle pulled into the driveway and both suspects got in it and left.
* A 23-year-old Westerville resident said he was robbed at gunpoint at a residence on Forest Cedar Court at 5 p.m. Aug. 26. He said $500 in cash was taken, along with his wallet and credit cards.
* A 24-year-old Reynoldsburg woman reported being sexually molested at 7 a.m. Aug. 26 at a residence on Hazelwood Road. The woman said a man had made inappropriate remarks to her and had touched her arm with his sex organ.
* Two men, ages 26 and 31, said they were assaulted by three people on Tamarack Circle East at 1 a.m. Aug. 26. Both men sustained injuries in the attack, according to the report, with one requiring stitches in his ear after he was struck with a broken bottle. The culprits had left the scene by the time officers arrived.
* A 36-year-old Hampstead Drive resident told police that he was outside his residence at 1:05 p.m. Aug. 26 when another person threatened to shoot and kill him.
* An employee at a business on Doubletree Avenue said she was assaulted by a former coworker when she accompanied him to an office so he could get some of his belongings 9:30 a.m. Aug. 24. The victim, 44, said she was told by a manager that the employee was quitting. After she met him at the office, she said, "he became outraged"and when she asked him to leave, he pushed her against a wall and drew back his fist as if preparing to punch her.
* A 32-year-old Pinellas Court resident reported an incident of domestic violence at 7:38 p.m. Aug. 23. She said her boyfriend, who does not live with her, became enraged when she refused to give him money. She said he slapped her, punched her in the face, threw her on the bed and began shaking and choking her. When he walked outside, the woman said, she locked the door behind him. The man was gone when officers arrived.
* A 44-year-old North Meadows Boulevard resident said he was attacked by four people he didn't know several blocks from his residence. He said his assailants stole his wallet, $40 in cash and a cell phone valued at $50.
* A 14-year-old girl reported at 5:06 p.m. Aug. 20 that she had been assaulted by two people an hour earlier at the intersection of Ambleside Drive and Clydesdale Avenue. She said one of the two started hitting her so she fought back and pushed the suspect to the ground, at which point she was bitten on the left thigh. The other suspect punched her and started kicking her, the girl said, before both fled the scene in a tan Chevrolet Impala.