Karl Road improvements to be discussed
A meeting about proposed improvements to Karl Road between East Dublin-Granville and Schrock roads is scheduled from 6-7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 10, at Alpine Elementary School, 1590 Alpine Drive.
* The proposed project includes:
* Replacing existing pavement, curbs, curb ramps and sidewalks.
* Installing new street lighting.
* Adding a left-turn lane at Karl Road and Alpine Drive.
* Improving the signals at Karl and Schrock roads
* Upgrading water and storm sewers.
Construction is tentatively scheduled to begin in 2013, pending available funding.
The Sept. 10 gathering will include a formal presentation from city personnel at 6 p.m.