* A 21-year-old Rankin Avenue resident reported being robbed at knifepoint behind an address on Busch Boulevard at 4:44 p.m. Sept. 8. He said the robber held a pocket knife to his throat while taking $100 in cash and a watch worth $430 from him. The suspect fled into a building on Busch Boulevard, but the report said officers searched it without finding the individual.
* An 11-year-old boy reported at 10:15 p.m. Sept. 9 that a group of youths had threatened him with physical harm and threatened to shoot at an address on Knighthood Lane two hours earlier.
* A 39-year-old Chesterton Square North woman reported at 2:15 a.m. Sept. 10 that she had been dragged out of her house by the ankles the previous morning.
* A North Meadows Court man, 34, told officers someone punched him from behind at around 3 p.m. Sept. 9. He had a visible cut on his lip, according to police.
* A 16-year-old boy who lives on Barclay Square was charged with making false statements to an officer at 12:05 a.m. Sept. 9 while an investigation was taking place in the 1000 block of Covington Road regarding a missing child.
* A homeless man who had been ordered by security guards to stay away from a grocery store in the 1600 block of Morse Road on May 26 was charged with trespassing at 4:37 a.m. Sept. 8 after showing up at the business.
* A 42-year-old Sinclair Road resident reported he was assaulted with a hammer at his house at 9:54 p.m. Sept. 8. He suffered a laceration in the attack, according to the police report.
* A pair of prosthetic breasts worth $1,000 and a $400 gold tooth were among items a 47-year-old resident of an apartment on Beechcroft Road reported stolen at 7:04 p.m. Sept. 6. Medication and a dental retainer valued at $2,000 were also taken, the victim told an officer.
* A 28-year-old resident of Roche Drive reported at 12:19 a.m. Sept. 4 he had been assaulted and robbed by three men at 10:58 p.m. the previous evening at the intersection of North Meadows Boulevard and East Dublin-Granville Road. He said his wallet and driver's license were stolen, along with $100 worth of videogame CDs.
* A 20-year-old Tamarack Circle North woman reported being the victim of an assault that began around 5:30 a.m. Sept. 4. She called officers at 7:02 p.m. that same day to say she had gotten into a verbal dispute with her attacker regarding her speaking to other men. During the course of the confrontation, she said he struck her in the shoulder with his shoulder, knocking her to the floor. After he refused to leave the apartment, the woman said she used pepper spray on him. He later struck her in the face with his hand, but left, only to return around 9:30 a.m. through an open front door, she said. The woman said the man fled after she called her parents to come over and help her.