A Nov. 15 road rage incident delayed a woman who was trying to rush home because one of her children had been injured.
The 33-year-old Satinwood Drive resident told Columbus police another motorist forced her vehicle to the side of the road at about 1 p.m. The driver of the second car then yelled at her for driving too fast, called her "rude names" and threatened to kill her if he saw her again, the report stated.
In other police reports:
* A 51-year-old Westerville man said he was struck in the head with a gun and robbed in the parking lot of an East Dublin-Granville Road motel on Nov. 15 at 12:30 a.m. The man told police said he had just dropped off some food for a friend at one of the rooms. His two attackers, whom he was unable to describe, stole prescription drugs from him valued at $30.
* The new director of finance for a school on Doubletree Avenue reported at 10:47 a.m. Nov. 15 that since taking over the job in September, he has discovered that $2,500 is missing. He said an internal investigation has started.
* A 33-year-old man reported at 4:17 p.m. Nov. 14 he was robbed of $240 in cash at Lepage Court and Laurelwood Drive.
* An official with a Bowling Green firm that owns an apartment building on Northgate Road filed a complaint at 2:24 p.m. Nov. 13, alleging that a former employee had embezzled $15,000 in cash and money orders dating back to the first of the year.
* A 29-year-old East 18th Avenue resident said that after getting into a domestic dispute with the father of her children, she drove to his girlfriend's home on Fitzroy Drive, only to have the girlfriend strike her with a metal pole at 9:30 a.m. Nov. 13.
* A Lodgelane Drive man, 46, said his ex-girlfriend forced her way into his apartment at 7:45 p.m. Nov. 12. When he managed to get her back out of the apartment, the man said she struck him in the mouth with a bottle. A witness called police at that point, according to the report. The man did not have a visible injury from the assault, but was experiencing chest pains, according to the officer who took the report.
* A 46-year-old employee of an apartment complex on Belcher Court said he was pushing a wheelbarrow when a resident facing an eviction notice began honking the horn of her vehicle at him, after which she rammed into him with the vehicle, pinning his legs between it and the wheelbarrow. The woman then drove off.
* Two men, ages 30 and 35, said they were robbed by force in the 900 block of East Dublin-Granville Road at 12:50 p.m. Nov. 10. The robbers made off with $80 in cash from one man and $975 in cash from the other, the report stated.