A 13-year-old boy told police he was walking in the vicinity of Sunderland and Ambleside drives at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 19 when two people approached him, one displaying a handgun. The boy said the robbers stole his $300 iPhone and fled south toward Devonshire Park.
In other Columbus police reports:
* Officers investigated a report of three people being assaulted at a Lodgelane Drive residence by four people at 1:59 p.m. Feb. 24.
The victims, the 41-year-old who lives at the address, a 24-year-old Tamarack Boulevard woman and a 17-year-old girl, said they were initially attacked by three people who left, only to return a short time later with a fourth person who damaged a door at the home.
* A 29-year-old Westerville woman was charged with criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct at 1:15 a.m. Feb. 23 after allegedly becoming highly intoxicated at a club in the 1500 block of East Dublin-Granville Road.
* A Tamarack Boulevard resident reported at 9:35 p.m. Feb. 23 she had received threats seven hours earlier over Facebook.
* A 22-year-old woman told police she was assaulted at 3 a.m. Feb. 22 on Sunderland Drive when a person grabbed her by the hair, causing her to fall to the ground. The woman said some of her hair was pulled out during the attack.
* A 15-year-old boy on his way to school at 8:32 a.m. Feb. 20 said he was robbed at gunpoint on Pine Bluff Road. The robbers made off with a $300 cell phone, according to the report.
* A 55-year-old Zumstein Drive man was charged with menacing at 12:03 a.m. Feb. 20 for allegedly making threats a short time earlier to a 25-year-old woman from Wellston.
* A Tacoma Road resident, 24, said she got into a verbal dispute with her roommate which escalated into a physical altercation in which she was struck with a hammer at 3 a.m. Feb. 18.
However, a witness told the investigating officer that no one was struck with a hammer and the two women had simply gotten into a hair-pulling right.