A 23-year-old Schrock Road man and a New Albany girl, 22, reported being the victims of a home-invasion robbery at his house at 10:30 p.m. March 27.
According to the report, officers were dispatched to the Schrock Road home regarding a robbery that had just occurred. The victims said more than one person had entered the home and robbed them at gunpoint of $325 in cash, a safe worth $100, gold stick pens valued at $1,250 and a $550 iPhone along with personal papers, including birth certificates and Social Security cards.
The man was treated at the scene for injuries evidently incurred during the incident.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A 28-year-old Kingshill Drive resident said someone tried to rob him at gunpoint at 10:10 p.m. March 29 in the 1400 block of Karl Road.
* A Busch Boulevard woman, 20, said she was given a kiss she didn't want and a ring she didn't ask for in the hallway of her apartment building at 5 p.m. March 28.
The woman said she was walking down the hallway when a neighbor she doesn't know "grabbed the back of her head and forced a kiss on her, left a ring and walked away," according to the report.
No arrest was made.
* A 35-year-old North Virginia Lee Road man was charged with aggravated robbery March 30 at 9:13 p.m. He was charged with holding up the Dairy Queen at 1519 Schrock Road at 8 p.m. that same day. The report contained no additional information, other than that officers were summoned to the Dairy Queen regarding a robbery. The suspect was booked into the Franklin County Jail.
* A Westerville boy said he was punched in the face and robbed of his $500 iPhone after leaving school at 2 p.m. March 27. The 16-year-old said he was following a girl in the 1900 block of East Dublin-Granville Road because she had his headphones. When he caught up to her, the youth said, another boy was with her and had his headphones, as well as a cellphone belonging to the girl. The second boy gave the items back to the girl, but then punched the victim in the face and made off with the phone. The police report said he threatened the owner if he attempted to get the phone back.
* A 28-year-old Cross Country Drive resident reported being robbed of his $270 cellphone at 7:30 p.m. March 27 by someone who pushed him to the ground in the 6100 block of Busch Boulevard. He said his attacker left the scene on foot, but he observed him getting into a silver four-door sedan.
* A 62-year-old Lehner Road man said he was assaulted inside a bar in the 1600 block of East Dublin-Granville Road at 8 p.m. March 26, but witnesses told a different story. The report said the witnesses named the victim was the first one to throw a punch at an individual who returned it, knocking the man to the ground. He was treated at the scene by paramedics and the owner of the establishment took him home.
* A 16-year-old girl said she was assaulted and robbed of her $400 iPhone at the intersection of East Dublin-Granville Road and Cleveland Avenue at 4 p.m. March 27.