Several incidents involving juveniles were reported to Columbus police last week.
Two girls told police their lives were threatened at the intersection of Maize and Fordham roads at 8:30 a.m. May 2.
The two, who waited until nearly 6 p.m. to file a report on the incident, said a person had threatened to stab them.
A teenage boy reported he was robbed of his $467 iPad at 12:54 p.m. May 3 at the intersection of Belcher and Dresden roads. According to the report, officers broadcast a description of the suspects after speaking with the youth and a person taken into custody nearby was positively identified by the victim.
A boy said he was punched numerous times in the face and body at 8 p.m. May 3 in the 4700 block of Karl Road.
A teenage boy said a stranger threatened to beat him up while he was at the intersection of Sharon Woods Boulevard and Jewett Drive at 2:35 p.m. April 29. The youth said a man in a black car drove by and issued the threat. The boy could offer no further description, according to the report, but said he feared for his safety.
In other police reports:
* An attempted robbery was reported at 9:40 p.m. May 5 in the 4600 block of Tamarack Boulevard. The victim, a woman who lives on the street, said she did not know the person who tried to rob her.
* A woman who lives in a Zumstein Drive motel reported she was walking on Mediterranean Avenue at 1:40 p.m. April 29 when a man in a maroon sedan motioned her over to him and revealed that he wasn't wearing any pants. According to the woman, the man asked, "What do you think about this?"
Her response, after she encountered the man in the same place and at roughly the same time the following day, was to yell, "Pervert!"
* A Rainier Avenue resident said he was attacked by people attempting to steal his cell phone at 8:17 p.m. May 1. The incident took place at the intersection of Shasta Avenue and Kristin Court, he told police.
* Pataskala woman stated that her boyfriend began flicking coins at her for no reason at 8:52 p.m. May 5 in a Kings Highland Drive West home. When she asked him to stop, he continued, the woman said.
The boyfriend allegedly threw the woman to the floor when she endeavored to leave and later shoved her into a wall, according to the report.
* A Kingshill Drive woman who is deaf told police a man who claims she owes him $15 has threatened her.
The woman contacted officers at 10:15 a.m. May 1 to say she did not know what the man is talking about. She said she thinks he's trying to take advantage of the fact she cannot talk and must use a sign-language interpreter in order to communicate.
* A Raintree Place woman filed a report at 6:36 p.m. May 1 in which she said an argument with a friend several days earlier resulted in the friend ramming the woman's car with her own multiple times in the parking lot of the apartment building. The resident said the incident and the argument occurred at 7:38 p.m. April 24.