The Subway restaurant in the Continent Shopping Center was held up at knifepoint at 8:18 p.m. May 10.
Police reports said witnesses told officers a suspect demanded money from the cash register while threatening them with a knife.
A 29-year-old East Side man was taken into custody in connection with the robbery, the report stated.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A 38-year-old Endicott Road resident told police he was punched in the face for no reason outside a bar on East Dublin-Granville Road at 10:20 p.m. May 7. The alleged assailant told police he is the bartender at the establishment and when officers arrived, he asked that they remove the "victim" for trespassing.
* A pizza delivery driver reported being robbed at gunpoint at 9:40 p.m. May 10 on Ironwood Court.
* A 37-year-old woman said she had her purse snatched at 9:44 p.m. May 8 at the intersection of North Meadows Boulevard and North Meadows Court An 18-year-old man was with her at the time, along with two boys and a girl. The woman said her purse contained $80 in cash and was worth $40.
* Two would-be peacemakers wound up needing hospital treatment after attempting to intercede in an argument at 10:45 p.m. May 7 on Arborwood Court.
One victim, a man who lives at the Arborwood Court address where the incident occurred, said he tried to get between two men who were arguing but he fell down and one of the two arguing men then kicked him in the body several times. A North Hague Avenue woman said she tried to come to the man's aid, only to be shoved to the ground.
She said she sustained a cut to her middle finger when this happened.
* A 20-year-old resident of Aubrey Road said she was robbed of her $80 cell phone at 1 p.m. May 11 on North Meadows Boulevard.
* A 20-year-old Dresden Street woman said she was robbed of a $400 cell phone and $500 necklace at a business on Morse Road at 11:25 p.m. May 9.
* A woman traveling north on Cleveland Avenue near Teakwood Boulevard said she was more than a little startled when someone driving a black Pontiac going in the opposite direction threw a water balloon into her car, striking her on the left side of her face.
The incident occurred at 8:30 p.m. May 9, according to the report.