A Marion man, 47, contacted police Oct. 28 to report he had been harassed around noon by a gang of seven to eight motorcyclists while driving on Interstate 71 near the East Dublin-Granville Road exit.
The man said the bikers surrounded his car as he was heading north, and that one of them struck his windshield with a fist, causing it to crack. The man said the motorcycle riders were driving recklessly and bothering other drivers, as well.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A girl said she was assaulted in the 5100 block of Karl Road at 2 p.m. Oct. 28.
The girl said a suspect, whom she named, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the ground, after which he punched her in the face several times with his fist. The reporting officer noted the girl had visible injuries from the attack.
* A Tamarack Boulevard woman reported at 7:36 p.m. Nov. 2 she had been held in a bathroom of her apartment against her will. She also said the person who prevented her from leaving the bathroom was yelling at her and struck her leg.
* The manager of a business on Tamarack Circle South reported receiving a counterfeit check drawn on another business Oct. 25. In a report filed at 1:39 p.m. Oct. 31, the victim said the check was in the amount of $359.55.
* A Red Robin Road woman reported being assaulted at her home Oct. 25 at 4:30 p.m. In the report, filed four days later at 12:15 p.m., the woman said her attacker punched her in the face, pulled her hair and bit her fingers.
* A teenage boy said he was robbed of a package of crackers Oct. 28 at 3 p.m. near the intersection of East Dublin-Granville and Beechcroft roads. The youth said an individual demanded he hand over the crackers, and when he refused, the person assaulted him and made off with the snacks.
* A Waymont Road woman said her daughter lost a $2,000 diamond bracelet while performing with a drill team during the Ohio State University homecoming parade Oct. 25. The 30-year-old woman, who said the bracelet was given to her by her fiance, filed the report at 1:52 p.m. Oct. 23.
* Who was the victim and who the attacker proved impossible for an officer to sort out after two women got into a dispute over a vehicle at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 1400 block of Morse Road. The women were a 34-year-old Reynoldsburg resident and a 42-year-old who lives on Hollow Run Drive. Neither had visible injuries so the reporting officer referred them to the prosecutor's office.
* A Central Ohio Transit Authority employee reported someone threw rocks at the bus he was driving while it was stopped at Boardwalk Street and Shapter Avenue at 2:04 p.m. Oct. 25. The bus sustained $500 in damage, according to the report.