Columbus police are investigating a shooting at a hotel on East Dublin-Granville Road that wounded a 23-year-old man Nov. 27.
Officers were dispatched to the scene at 6:30 p.m. The reporting officer wrote that upon arrival, that he saw the door to the room open and a number of people yelling on a balcony. Inside, he observed several people holding a man up and attempting to stop the bleeding from a gunshot wound.
Division of Fire medics arrived on the scene and began treating the man, whose age was listed as 23. His name and address were not known at the time the report was filed.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* Two girls, ages 12 and 13, were charged with assault after allegedly attacking a fellow student at a middle school on Karl Road at 12:02 p.m. Nov. 19.
The two were arrested at 10:51 a.m. Nov. 25 after the victim, also a girl, accused them of knocking her to the floor in a hallway and repeatedly punching and kicking her.
* A youth was robbed at gunpoint of a $100 tablet computer in the 5800 block of Roche Drive at 5 p.m. Nov. 30. The boy, whose age was obscured in the police report, said the armed man who took the computer fled south on foot.
* A 53-year-old man told police he was assaulted by a woman at his Kingshill Drive apartment at 12:05 a.m. Nov. 30 but she denied it and the man's injuries were "very minor" and did not require medical attention, according to a report.
He was referred to the prosecutor's office to file charges against the woman.
* One employee of the Dollhouse, 1680 Karl Court, accused another of stealing her tips, but was in turn accused of assault the alleged tip thief at 1:45 a.m. Nov. 28.
The man who said his tips had been stolen said he was struck in the face by the other person, but that individual, whose gender was not identified in the report, said the accuser and three others had committed assault.
* A 49-year-old Belcher Drive resident said he was robbed of $14 in cash and his work identification at his apartment Nov. 30 at 12:36 a.m.