A 73-year-old Larkwood Place woman contacted police at 4 p.m. Feb. 3 to report that $11,130 worth of jewelry had been stolen from her home by someone she knows. The theft took place between 8 a.m. Jan. 15 and 8 a.m. Jan. 29, she told officers.
In other Northland-area reports:
* A 35-year-old North Meadows Court man said he was robbed at gunpoint in a nearby apartment at 8:52 p.m. Feb. 7. The man said he was at another apartment in the same complex when a "person of interest" pointed a gun at his head and robbed him.
The robber's haul, according to the police report, was $1.
* A 35-year-old resident of North Oakley said he was robbed of $830 in cash in the 800 block of East Dublin-Granville Road at 4:45 p.m. Feb. 3.
* The Shell gas station at 777 E. Dublin-Granville Road was robbed at knifepoint at 9:48 p.m. Feb. 4. An employee told officers a person came in, brandished a knife and left with some cash, running off in an unknown direction.
* An elementary school student claimed a teacher chest-bumped him after he told the man he had a big head. The police report said this allegedly occurred after the student had a rubber band he was playing with confiscated from him at 2:17 p.m. Feb. 3. The incident occurred on Urban Drive.
* A 44-year-old Sailing Court resident said she was struck in the head several times at 3 a.m. Feb. 9 while she was at an address on Red Robin Road.
* A resident of an apartment on Pine Street South said he parked his car in the spot reserved for another unit at the complex, but said that didn't give anyone the right to move the vehicle.
The 35-year-old man said he got into a verbal argument with two other men over the car being moved at 10:58 p.m. Feb. 7. He said one of them had a wrench while the other attempted to punch him.
* A woman said another motorist who had cut her off in traffic spit in her face when the vehicles were once again beside each another at the intersection of Karl and Morse roads. The incident took place at 10:05 a.m. Feb. 6. The other vehicle had left the scene by the time officers arrived to investigate.
* A 20-year-old woman who lives on Deborah Court said she was punched in the temple at 1 a.m. Feb. 8 while she was at a Belcher Drive apartment. She did not have visible injuries and was referred to the prosecutor's office, police said.
* A 27-year-old Loring Road woman said she was the victim of an attempted robbery at her apartment Feb. 7 at 7:40 p.m.
* A 21-year-old man and a juvenile girl both said they were "smacked" during an argument with some people in the 2000 block of Morse Road at 1 p.m. Feb. 6.