Detectives are investigating a home-invasion robbery reported at a Tacoma Road apartment Feb. 20 that began at 12:55 p.m. and ended 11 minutes later, according to the police report.
The victims, a 60-year-old woman and a 32-year-old woman, said three men came into their home and robbed them of $3,000 worth of jewelry, a $500 computer, two cell phones valued at $505, $16 in cash and medication costing $200. Neither of the women was injured, according to the report.
In other Northland-area reports from the Columbus Division of Police:
* The mother of a student at Woodward Park Middle School reported at 12:37 p.m. Feb. 19 that her child had received threatening text messages and calls between noon Feb. 16 and just before she called officers that day. The culprit threatened to beat up and shoot her child, the woman said, and to shoot members of the family.
* A 42-year-old Kingshill Drive man said he was punched in the back of the head outside his apartment at 7:12 p.m. Feb. 19. The man said he fell to the ground after being struck by an individual who then fled through the apartment complex. He refused medical treatment, the reporting officer noted.
* A 22-year-old woman involved in a minor accident at the intersection of Covington Road and Roche Drive at 8 a.m. Feb. 18 said the other driver involved threatened her and also said she was going to summon another person to the scene to beat up the first woman.
* A Tamarack Boulevard man, 64, said he was robbed of $50 at his apartment at 5:57 p.m. Feb. 22.
* A 23-year-old Tonkens Lane woman said she was forced to get into a car against her will on Karl Court at 5 p.m. Feb. 22. She said she was driven around the block before being released from the vehicle.
* A person who was fired from a care center on Karl Road didn't take the news too well, according to a report filed at 3:50 p.m. Feb. 21. The 60-year-old supervisor told police the individual advised her to watch her back "because it's about to get physical."
* A youth said he was robbed of his $500 cellphone in the 4600 block of Tamarack Boulevard at 3:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
* An Aqua Street home owned by a bank in Delaware was found burglarized at 10:52 a.m. Feb. 19. A $2,500 refrigerator and a stove valued at $1,000 had been removed from the house.