Columbus police are investigating several robberies and burglaries that were reported last week at local businesses.
A robbery was reported at 12:57 a.m. March 14 at a motel on Sinclair Road.
A Busch Boulevard business was reported burglarized March 6 at 7 a.m.
Employees reported a convenience store in the 5700 block of Maple Canyon Avenue was robbed at 9:53 a.m. March 6.
In other Columbus police reports:
* A felony theft was reported at a restaurant in the 1200 block of East Dublin-Granville Road March 12 at 7:45 p.m.
* A person reported being robbed at 5:30 p.m. March 8 on Hummingbird Court.
* An Atlantic Avenue residence was burglarized March 11 at 7:30 p.m.
* A burglary was reported at a Kingshill Drive residence at 6:17 p.m. March 8.
* A robbery in which the use of force was threatened took place in the 5300 block of Cleveland Avenue at 12:40 p.m. March 15.
* A person reported being robbed at 1 p.m. March 14 in a parking lot in the 2300 block of Morse Road.
* A person was reportedly robbed March 8 at 4:50 p.m. in the 5500 block of Karl Road.
* A burglary was reported at a Devonhill Road home at 5:30 p.m. March 12.