A 47-year-old Westerville man said he was knocked unconscious and robbed in the 4000 block of Huntley Road shortly before midnight March 19.
The man said he was "hit in the head with an unknown object by an unknown suspect causing him to pass out," according to the reporting officer. When he woke up, according to the report filed at 1:41 a.m. March 20, $160 in cash and his red flannel coat, valued at $50, had been taken from him.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A resident of an apartment in the 800 block of East Dublin-Granville Road was shot in the leg at 9:15 p.m. March 16.
* An employee of an apartment complex on Stonebrook Lane was accused of stealing appliances in a report filed March 13 at 7 p.m. A manager with the apartments said the employee had moved out of the complex and in the process, allegedly stole an $800 stove and refrigerator valued at $450.
* A woman said her credit card was stolen at a business in the 1200 block of East Dublin-Granville Road around 7:45 p.m. March 13. In a report filed the following day at 12:30 p.m., the woman said the card was subsequently used to make at least two unauthorized purchases.
* A Cranbrook Square North couple contacted police at 4:57 p.m. March 22 to report their home had been burglarized at 12:01 a.m. March 18. The victims said $3,210 worth of jewelry had been stolen, along with window frames valued at $2,000.
* A woman said a man came through the back door of her apartment in the 5800 block of Milbank Road at 2:31 a.m. March 15 and stole her $600 iPhone right out of her hand.