Two youths reported they were assaulted and robbed in the 5000 block of Maple Canyon Avenue between 7 and 8 p.m. April 16.
The boys said their attackers took a $400 cellphone from one of them and acquired shoes valued at $130 from the other.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A 47-year-old Tamarack Boulevard resident said her apartment was burglarized between 11 a.m. and 1:59 p.m. April 18.
She said $200 worth of assorted jewelry had been taken, along with college paperwork valued at $10 and a bookbag worth $25. The front door of the apartment sustained $200 in damage, according to the report.
* A flat-screen television was stolen during a burglary reported at 10:51 p.m. April 13 in the 6500 block of Doubletree Avenue.
* A vehicle valued at $15,900 was reported stolen from a business in the 1800 block of Morse Road at 1 p.m. April 19.
* A 64-year-old Beechlawn Road woman said her purse was stolen while she was dining at a restaurant in the 6000 block of Busch Boulevard at 5 p.m. April 17. The woman said there was only one other diner in the establishment at the time.
The reddish-brown purse contained her keys, credit cards and a $20 cell phone.
* A juvenile said he was robbed of $60 in cash April 13 at 5:17 p.m. while walking through a parking lot in the 4400 block of Walford Street.
* A 24-year-old Westerville man told police his $699 cell phone was stolen while he was at a business on East Dublin-Granville Road at 1:15 a.m. April 17. He said he subsequently called his own number and spoke with a woman who promised to meet him to return the device, but never showed up.
The man said that GPS tracking on his phone pinpoints its location at an address on South Hamilton Road. The report stated an officer would be sent to that address.