A Bridlington Lane man was robbed at gunpoint at 8:55 a.m. May 6.
The man said he was getting out of his car in the parking lot in front of his residence when he noticed three men walking toward him from behind the apartment building.
One of them got into a gold minivan that was parked beside his vehicle, but another came over to him, pulled a gun and said, "Give me the phone and wallet."
According to the report, the man lost his $100 cellphone and his keys in the robbery.
In other Northland-area police reports:
• A woman moving from one room of a Sinclair Road motel to another said her iPad was stolen during the process. In a report filed at 11 a.m. May 9, the Cleveland resident said the tablet computer was worth $1,000.
• An employee of a store on East Dublin-Granville Road requested that a person be banned from the establishment after he allegedly stole $21 worth of merchandise at 1:45 p.m. May 11.
• Residents of an apartment in the 800 block of East Dublin-Granville Road said their residence was burglarized between 1:11 and 1:45 p.m. May 6. A gaming system and games, worth a total of $956, were taken, along with a pink purse and a birth certificate.
• Police received a report at 12:30 p.m. May 7 that a Forest Maple Lane apartment building had been broken into, resulting in $200 in damage to a door. The police report said the incident occurred between 2 and 11 a.m.
• Two men said they were robbed by a man wielding a hammer while they were parked in the 2100 block of Parkville Court at 3 a.m. May 2. One of the men said the robber took his $500 cell phone.
• Someone kicked in the rear door of a Denise Drive home at 12:29 p.m. May 6 and made off with $1,300 in jewelry, reports stated. The resident also indicated that damage to the door was around $200.