A Kingshill Drive woman reported at 7:16 p.m. May 14 that her apartment had been burglarized and more than $2,300 worth of items were stolen. The woman said the break-in occurred sometime after 7 p.m. the previous evening. The stolen items included an $800 television set and a $700 cell phone.
In other Columbus police reports:
* A Glendon Road man told police at 7:08 p.m. May 13 he was assaulted at his residence by an unknown person.
* A Westerville resident said he is completely in the dark as to why a total stranger would punch him in the head while he was walking near the intersection of Northmeadows Boulevard and East Dublin-Granville Road at 5:15 p.m. May 12. The man said that after punching him in the right side of the head, the attacker ran off.
* A 17-year-old Gahanna boy was taken into custody at 1:20 p.m. May 12 in the 5800 block of Karl Road on a charge of criminal damaging. According to the report, an officer observed the youth causing $200 in damage to the glass of a COTA bus stop shelter.
* An employee of a business in the 1700 block of East Dublin-Granville Road said some customers were using "offensive language and making unreasonably loud noise" at 7:15 a.m. May 15. When ordered to leave, one of the customers threatened harm to the employees, reports stated.
* Two residents of adjacent apartments on Fitzroy Drive said they were threatened in a case of road rage that took place at 12:34 p.m. May 12.
The women said the incident took place near the intersection of Beechcroft and East Dublin-Granville roads. The woman who was driving said another vehicle was parked in her lane facing the wrong direction, and when she honked her horn, the female driver made a U-turn and followed, honking her horn and driving aggressively.
* A Forest Elm Court woman called officers at 6:33 p.m. May 11 to say someone she knows had stolen some items from her home just over 24 hours earlier. The woman said her $600 iPhone and a $300 computer, along with a ladder valued at $59 and an artificial plant worth $69 had been taken.