A student at Northland High School, 1919 Northcliffe Drive, told officers he was lured into the restroom lobby at 10:58 a.m. on the last day of classes, May 28, by three students who then attacked him.
The youth said the three other students said they had something to show him, and when they got into the restroom one of them distracted him by removing an object from his pocket, at which point one of the others punched him in the face. All three then began punching him before running away, the victim said.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A manager of a business in the 800 block of East Dublin-Granville Road called police at 9:54 a.m. May 30 to accuse employees of embezzling $345.98 from the store.
According to the report, the employees were allegedly making refunds on phone cards and giving the cash to friends. The alleged embezzlement took place between May 1 and 10, the reporting officer noted.
* A Karl Road man said he was the victim of an attempted robbery at his home at 10:50 p.m. May 29.
* A juvenile reported he was punched in the face and his $500 cell phone was stolen from him in the 4000 block of Karl Road at 2 p.m. May 28.
* Two youths reported they were the victims of an attempted armed robbery at Northland High School, 1919 Northcliffe Drive, at 9:28 p.m. May 26. The two said they were ordered to the ground at gunpoint by a suspect who tried to get their cell phones, but they ran away before the devices, valued at $100 each, were taken from them.
* A Sharbot Drive man said he was robbed at gunpoint by three people as he arrived home at 2 a.m. May 24. The man said he parked on the street in front of his house when the three men came along. One displayed a chrome handgun and demanded money.
When the victim said he had none, the report said one of the men slapped him and demanded his wallet, which contained only $1 but was valued at $20 and did have his credit and debit cards. The thieves also stole the man's gold wedding band, valued at $100.
* A resident of Wake Robins Edge said he was attacked and robbed by four people near the intersection of Tamarack Boulevard and Red Robin Road at 11:10 p.m. May 25. He said his attackers made off with $100 in cash as well as his driver's license and Social Security card.
* A 15-year-old boy was charged with aggravated menacing and taken to juvenile detention for allegedly threatening a teacher at Woodward Park Middle School, 5151 Karl Road. The incident took place at 7:40 a.m. May 23.
* The manager of a business on Sinclair Road told police at 11:59 p.m. May 25 that an employee had allegedly embezzled $130 from the business. The manager said the employee took the money at the end of a shift and that he had tried to call her but failed to reach her.
* A Tamarack Boulevard woman said a man who lives in her apartment building punched her in the face at a bus stop at 3 p.m. May 25. In a report filed the following day at 1 p.m., the woman said she did not know the suspect's name.
* A female was issued a summons for public indecency at 3:38 a.m. May 25. The reporting officer said he and others were dispatched to the 5400 block of Worthington Forest Place East regarding individuals swimming in an apartment complex pool. When they arrived, they found one of the swimmers wasn't wearing anything, according to the report.
* A Nissi Drive resident said he was assaulted at 3 a.m. May 26 in the parking lot of an after-hours club at the intersection of Karl and East Dublin-Granville roads.
* The owner of a building in the 5300 block of Sinclair Road discovered that someone had spray-painted the structure May 25 at 1 a.m. The cost of repairing the vandalism was estimated at $800.