The Heaton Road office of a home health service was burglarized between 5 p.m. May 30 and 7:55 p.m. June 3.
Office equipment worth $40,714 was reported missing.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* An eyewitness to a graffiti incident at East Lincoln Avenue and Byers Circle East at 1:17 a.m. June 7 told officers he got video of the suspect before the individual left the area on foot.
* A man and a juvenile boy said they were assaulted at 7:50 p.m. June 6 in the 1300 block of Firwood Drive.
* A $600 stainless steel set of dinnerware was stolen in a burglary at a Hillery Road home that was discovered at 9 p.m. June 5. The break-in, which occurred between the time of the report and 5 p.m. the previous day, also resulted in $150 in damage to a front door and $200 in damage to a window.
* A Karl Road man said he received was threatened over Facebook between 12:56 and 8:50 p.m. June 6. He said he believes the woman issuing the threat is capable of carrying it out.
* Officers were summoned to an address on Cottonwood Drive at 1 p.m. June 2 after someone discovered a spent bullet inside the structure. The bullet was fired into the unoccupied building between 8 a.m. May 31 and 1 p.m. June 1, according to the report.
* A woman reported a window at her Arborwood Court apartment was shot out at 10:20 p.m. May 31. No one was injured, an officer noted.
* A Bayfield Drive woman said someone stole her debit card as well as the PIN for it at 1:40 a.m. June 3 while she was at the intersection of Satinwood Drive and East Dublin-Granville Road.
* A Northmeadows Boulevard woman said someone used a brick to break her vehicle's windows May 31 at 5:09 a.m.
The woman told police she saw what was going on but did not stop the culprit because she feared she would be assaulted, according to the report. Damage was estimated at $800.
* A Rolling Rock Drive resident discovered at 5:15 p.m. June 4 that her home had been broken into by someone who took an undetermined number of items and left behind a bunch of empty beer bottles.
The woman said her front door was kicked in between noon May 29 and at 8 p.m. June 3. Damage to the door was set at $200.
* A Lodgelane Drive woman, 25, said someone struck her in the face with a closed fist and scratched her during an altercation at her home at 10:05 p.m. June 1.
* A man told police his roommate assaulted him at their Beechcroft Road apartment at 10:23 p.m. May 31. The victim refused medical attention, the report stated.
* A Tamarack Boulevard woman said she was assaulted at her apartment at 8:25 p.m. May 31. The victim said that at one point, her attacker pulled a handgun from the waistband of his trousers and pointed it at her.
* A Parkshire Drive woman contacted police at 10:45 p.m. June 4 to say someone had broken into her home after 1 p.m. that afternoon and stole her checkbook.
* A Sumac Loop East resident told police at 4:31 p.m. June 4 that he had been duped a little more than two hours earlier by someone posing as an Internal Revenue Service agent.
Convinced he owed back taxes by the person who called at 2:16 p.m., the victim said he loaded a gift card with $2,800 and transferred the money to the fake IRS employee.