The Clintonville-Beechwold Community Resources Center has expanded its participation in the Summer Food Service Program to five sites.
Meals will be provided without charge to all children through age 18 and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
The free summer lunches are the result of a partnership between the CRC and the Ohio Department of Education and the Children's Hunger Alliance. The alliance provides free programming after the lunches.
Meals will be provided at the sites and times as follows:
* Salem Elementary School: 1040 Garvey Road in north Columbus, lunches from 11 a.m. to noon Mondays through Fridays, running June 9 through July 25.
* River Lodge Apartments: 360 Broadmeadows Blvd., in north Columbus, lunches from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, through Aug. 8.
* Maynard Avenue United Methodist Church: 2350 Indianola Ave., in Columbus, lunches from 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, running through July 18. This site is restricted to 30 youth because of the staffing available to supervise the site and provide a safe environment.
* Maple Grove United Methodist Church CRC Kids Club: 7 W. Henderson Road in the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus. Breakfasts will be served 8 to 9 a.m. and lunches from noon until 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, running through Aug. 8. This site is restricted to 30 youth because of the staffing available to supervise the site and provide a safe environment.
* Kings Highland Apts.: 4979 Kingshill Drive in north Columbus, lunches will be served 10:45 through 11:45 a.m., Mondays through Fridays, running through Aug. 1.
For more information, call the CRC at 614-268-3539 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.