A Bourke Road woman filed a report at 10 p.m. June 28 stating someone she knows stole $5,500 worth of jewelry from her home.
The woman said the theft of rings worth $5,000, a gold bracelet valued at $200 and a $300 gold necklace took place between 10 p.m. June 27 and 6 p.m. the following day.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* Whoever broke into a Boxwood Drive home between noon and 2:40 p.m. June 25 evidently suffered an injury in the process. Several drops of blood were found in various locations, the homeowner told police.
Entry was gained by breaking a rear glass door, causing $400 in damage.
Once inside, the burglar made off with a $700 wristwatch and a gaming system valued at $499.
* Two boys, ages 13 and 12, were charged with robbery after they allegedly knocked another youth down at the intersection of Karl Road and Norma Avenue and stole his $100 cell phone at 8:20 a.m. June 25.
* A home in the 1400 block of Cottonwood Drive was broken into between 3 p.m. June 23 and 11:24 a.m. June 24. The owner, a resident of Hempstead Road in Westerville, said $200 worth of copper piping was stolen and the burglar caused $200 in damage.
* The owner of a business in the 1500 block of Morse Road discovered at 8:30 a.m. June 24 that it had been burglarized. The break-in occurred after 10 p.m. June 23, he said. He told officers that $100 in cash had been stolen.
* A Minerva Road woman told officers at 3 p.m. June 23 that she let two men into her home at 2 p.m. June 20 after they stopped by offering to do some yard work. It was only later, the woman said, that she discovered her pain medication and that of her husband was missing from the house. The drugs involved are Percocet and Vicodin, according to the report.
* A Woodduck Way man found it impossible to shrug off his former girlfriend's threat over Facebook after someone came banging on his front door. In a report filed at 10:15 p.m. June 23. The man said his ex-girlfriend "sent him Facebook messages that implied that she would kill him if he reported her actions to police.
"Victim believes these threats to be credible due to an unknown person banging on his front door a short time later," the report said.
* A Red Robin Road resident reported someone used her identity to open an account with AEP and run up an electric bill of $649.50 without her knowledge. In a report filed at 6:40 p.m. June 23, the victim said the fraudulent activity took place between Oct. 1 and noon that day.
* An Ambleside Drive woman said she was assaulted by four people at 11:52 p.m. June 22. The attack, which took place in the 1600 block of Morse Road, was verified by a witness, police reports said. Although she had a cut lip, the woman refused medical treatment, the report stated.
* An Arturo Court man said he was attacked by several people and struck repeatedly in the face with a tire iron in the 5700 block of Karl Road at 4:21 a.m. June 22. The victim was taken to OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital for treatment of his injuries.
* A resident of Palmwood Street said her home was burglarized between 9 and 9:15 p.m. June 20 by someone who crept in through an unlocked door to the garage and stole her purse. It contained $315 in cash, a $50 cell phone, keys, her driver's license, checkbook and four credit cards, the woman said in a report filed at 10:20 a.m. June 23.