A $6,000 Toyota Corolla was reported stolen at 2:26 p.m. Aug. 14 from the 1200 block of East Dublin-Granville Road.
The owner, a 34-year-old Nissi Drive woman, said the car was stolen around 4 a.m. Aug. 10 by someone who entered the motel where she was working and took the keys from behind the front desk, according to a Columbus police report.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A 21-year-old Tamarack Boulevard resident said someone fired a gun into her apartment between 4 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 16. Damage to a window and drywall at the residence was estimated at $300.
* An employee of a vehicle-repossession firm told police he was interrupted in his work in the 4800 block of Charlton Court by someone who attempted to drive an SUV away while it was hooked to a tow truck, causing $200 in damage to each of the vehicles.
* A 59-year-old resident of an Aqua Street home for people with disabilities reported at 5:07 p.m. Aug. 14 that someone had fired a gun into the house between 11 p.m. Aug. 11 and 9 the following morning. The bullet ruined a $700 television set and caused $200 in damage to drywall.
* A 31-year-old woman and a juvenile told officers at 8:40 p.m. Aug. 16 they were assaulted in the woman's home on Mockingbird Court North. In addition, a storm door at the house sustained $100 in damage during the incident, police reports said.
* A 50-year-old Tamarack Boulevard man said he was robbed at gunpoint in his home at 10:30 a.m. Aug. 13. He said a man entered his home, displayed the firearm and made off with $145 in cash, $100 worth of prescription medicine, a $350 gaming system and $1,750 worth of games, a $325 laptop computer and $125 cellphone.
* A youth, address unknown, was badly beaten and left in a life-threatening condition after being attacked at 1:53 a.m. Aug. 11 in the 1600 block of Karl Court. The boy was taken to OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital in critical condition, according to the reporting officer.
* A laptop computer worth $1,000 and a $550 cellphone were stolen in a burglary on Tuliptree Avenue that took place between 6 and 8:30 p.m. Aug. 9.
* A burglary was reported in the 4700 block of Wake Robins Edge Street at 11:30 a.m. Aug. 11. The 62-year-old victim said the break-in occurred between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Aug. 9. A $200 television set and $400 laptop computer were stolen, as was a $10 bedspread.
* A 23-year-old Roche Drive resident told police she was threatened with physical harm in the 5700 block of Millbank Road at 7 p.m. Aug. 11. Subsequently, she added, the tires on her car were flattened.
* A 75-year-old Roche Drive man said he returned home at 9:05 a.m. Aug. 11 following a three-day hospital stay to find his front door unlocked and the television on. He also found pain pills valued at $75 missing from his apartment.
* A 53-year-old resident of Raymond, Ohio, said he was robbed of a .380-caliber handgun by four people at 11:52 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 1300 block of Morse Road.
* A 24-year-old man said he was the victim of an attempted robbery at 11:09 p.m. Aug. 13. He told police he was approached by another person at the intersection of Karl and East Dublin-Granville roads, but ran off without giving the would-be robber anything.