A Lariat Court youth told Columbus police at 11:55 a.m. Feb. 8 he had been receiving threatening text messages.
The boy, whose age was not provided in a police report, indicated he started receiving the threatening texts at 7:36 p.m. Feb. 2.
In other recent Northwest Side police reports:
* A customer irate over how long he had to wait at a drive-thru window on Sawmill Road made what one of the business' employees considered to be threats of doing him bodily harm at 5:25 p.m. Feb. 8.
The victim said the agitated customer started calling him and another employee names as soon as he drove up. The threat was issued as he drove off.
* A Winooski Street woman reported that after her debit card was declined at a WalMart in Lewis Center she went home and discovered at 9:05 p.m. Feb. 2 someone had made three unauthorized charges on the card. One was for $308 at a different Wal-Mart and the others were for only $3.46 and $5.77.
* A Sill Court man contacted police at 11:19 a.m. Feb. 2 to say someone made fraudulent purchases totaling $2,100 using his debit card number.
The purchases were made between 10 p.m. Feb. 1 and 10 that morning.
* A Snouffer Road woman reported being the victim of telephone harassment committed by a former employee.
The woman contacted police at 10:46 a.m. on Feb. 2 and reported the ex-employee had called her 14 times about a tax document that had already been mailed to her.
Finally, the victim said, the woman told her if the tax information did not arrive that day, she intended to wait for her former boss outside her place of work.
* A robbery was reported at the Performance Bike Shop, 6674 Sawmill Road, at 3:31 p.m. Feb. 9.
The victim said a suspect came in and demanded cash from the register.
* A Welland Street woman, 28, contacted police Feb. 3 at 11:27 a.m. to say someone had called her, her relatives and her place of work for three state days.
"The individuals' claimed their name was Robert Jacobs calling to collect an outstanding debt," the victim stated.
"The individual had a heavy foreign accent and demanded that if I did not release my account information to collect pay from me that I would end up in prison."
* A 21-year-old Westerville man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 6000 block of Sawmill Road at 6:18 p.m. Feb. 6. He was given a summons and released.
* A 96-year-old resident of a retirement facility on Riverside Drive stated Feb. 4 at 3:30 p.m. that $4,000 worth of jewelry and hearing aids valued at $3,400 went missing when she was moved from one location to another location in the facility.
The victim said the incident happened about midnight Jan. 30.