A Portland Street man, 71, said he was assaulted by his roommate Aug. 28 at 1:15 p.m.
The victim admitted to Columbus Division of Police officers that both he and his attacker were intoxicated at the time, according to the report.
The man said his roommate became upset over something he said and pushed him to the floor. The suspect was not present when officers arrived at the scene.
In other recent Northwest Side police reports:
* A Carlow Court woman filed a report Aug. 28 at 5:30 p.m. saying someone broke into her attached garage and stole credit cards, her driver's license and $12 in cash from a car.
The burglary took place, she said, between 2:20 a.m. Aug. 25 and 4 a.m. Aug. 26.
* A Christmas village scene valued at $1,000 was taken from the detached garage of a Tuttles View Drive home, according to a report filed at 3:30 a.m. Aug. 28.
The victim said the Department 56 village was removed after 11:30 p.m. Aug. 26.
* A Papillion puppy valued at $2,688 was stolen at 5:24 p.m. Aug. 24 from a Bethel Road pet store.
According to the report filed the following day at 3:30 p.m., a couple had been in the store applying for financing to purchase the puppy.
When turned down for the financing, the man and woman left the store, but moments later a man who a clerk thinks was with the couple entered the store and walked out with the same animal without offering payment.
* A Sawbury Boulevard residence was broken into and three laptop computers worth a total of $4,080 were stolen between 6 p.m. Aug. 27 and 7 the following morning.
The victims estimated damage to the glass in the front door at $400.
* A set of golf clubs worth $2,000 were reported stolen Aug. 27 at 1:05 p.m. from the garage of a home on Rosebank Drive.
A golf bag valued at $200 was also taken from a vehicle parked inside the garage. The break-in occurred between 12:01 and 7 that morning, according to the76-year-old victim.
* A 51-year-old Hard Road residence told police at 5:05 p.m. Aug. 27 he had ordered a man to leave his home 15 minutes earlier.
On his way out, the man kicked his front door, causing $450 in damage.
A witness told the reporting officer that this same person then said, "Get out of my way before I come back and shoot this place up."
* A Watertower Drive man said someone shot out the front window of his home, causing $300 in damage, between 2 and 2:30 p.m. Aug. 27.
* A $100 navigation system was stolen from a car inside a garage on Palmleaf Lane between 10 p.m. Aug. 26 and 6:30 the following morning.
* Tools, painting supplies and other items worth a total of $365 were reported stolen Aug. 25 at 3:07 p.m. from the shed at a residence in the 7300 block of Golden Springs Drive.
The 58-year-old victim said the shed was most likely entered between Aug. 20 and 21.
* A Thatcher Drive man, 23, said he wants the person who assaulted him Aug. 24 at 9:50 p.m. to be prosecuted if he's arrested. The victim filed a report of the incident at 6 p.m. Aug. 25.
* A 38-year-old Cross River Falls Boulevard woman contacted officers at 6 p.m. Aug. 27 to say someone had entered her apartment and rearranged her things sometime after 6 that morning.
The only thing missing was $1 worth of cosmetics, according to the victim.
* A Goose Falls Drive man said he received seven unwanted calls from a woman who called him names between Aug. 23 at 3:10 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. two days later.
In a report filed at 10:40 a.m. Aug. 26, the 70-year-old victim said he had asked his wireless carrier to block her numbers from his phone.
* An Orchard Place man reported at 10:03 a.m. Aug. 25 his attached garage had been broken into and a $450 gaming system stolen.
The burglary took place between June 27 and July 15, the 40-year-old victim said.
* A $400 humidifier was found to have been stolen from a Portland Street residence by someone who kicked open the front door, according to a report filed at midnight Aug. 25.