• A resident on Millway Loop reported receiving a bad check.
• A purse was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on Bennett Parkway. Loss was set at $80.
• Domestic violence and assault was reported to have occurred at a residence on Trail Edge Circle.
• A resident of Gainsway Court reported identity fraud involving a credit card. Loss was set at $450.
• A resident of Tiller Drive reported identity fraud involving a credit card. Loss was set at $457.43.
• A resident on Sierra Woods Court reported identity fraud and misuse of credit card. Loss was set at $1,000.
• A burglary was reported at a business on East Olentangy Street.
• Items including a leather bag and wallet and a purse were stolen from a vehicle on Marilyn Drive, Lewis Center. Loss was set at $515.
• A backpack and personal digital assistant was stolen from a residence on Marilyn Drive, Lewis Center. Loss was set at $220.
• A domestic dispute was reported at a residence on Harlem Road, Westerville.
• A burglary was reported on Gorsuch Road, Galena. A window frame lock was broken.
• A deputy fired two shots from a pistol to destroy a deer with two broken legs on state Route 37 near Sunbury.
• A resident of Oak Village Boulevard reported a credit-card theft.
• A domestic dispute was reported on South Orange Wick Drive, Lewis Center.
• A resident on Wayside Avenue, Lewis Center, reported identity fraud and misuse of credit cards. Loss was set at $1,940.
• An employee of a business on U.S. Route 23 reported the theft of various items including a driver's license and credit card.