• Vandalism occurred at Powell's storage barn on Village Park Drive. Windows were broken for a $350 loss.
• A driver was cited for speeding at Dolman Drive and Sawmill Parkway.
• A driver was stopped on Home Road for changing lanes without a signal and was cited for operating under a suspended license.
• A driver was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign at Olentangy Ridge Place and Beech Trail Court.
• A business on South Liberty Street reported check forgery in the amount of $5,060.
• A driver was stopped on Market Street charged with operating a vehicle while impaired.
• A traffic stop was conducted at Powell Center and the driver was cited for no license.
• A driver stopped at Rutherford Road and Sawmill Parkway was charged with operating a vehicle while impaired.
• On state Route 3 near Sunbury, a deputy fired two rounds from a pistol to destroy an injured deer.
• Breaking and entering and theft were reported at a construction site on U.S. Route 23, Lewis Center. Tools and equipment worth $865 was stolen.
• Breaking and entering and theft occurred at a construction site on U.S. Route 23, Lewis Center. Loss was set at $3,749.
• A laptop computer was stolen from a residence on Orange Blossom Lane, Lewis Center. Loss was $800.
• At a department store on U.S. Route 23, Lewis Center, a 45-year-old woman from Columbus was charged with theft.
• At a department store on U.S. Route 23, Lewis Center, a 22-year-old Delaware man was charged with theft of jewelry costing $20.
• A cell phone was reported stolen at a school on state Route 521, Delaware.
• A wedding set was stolen from a residence on Brettridge Drive, Powell. Loss was set at $8,500.
• At a department store on U.S. Route 23, Lewis Center, a 25-year-old Delaware woman and a 24-year-old Ostrander were charged with theft of miscellaneous makeup valued at $22.
• A domestic dispute was reported at a residence on Glenmore Drive, Powell.
• On South Old State Road, Lewis Center, a 32-year-old Sunbury man was charged with disorderly conduct, assault and taken to the Delaware County Jail.
• After a traffic stop on Cleveland Avenue and Polaris Parkway, Westerville, a 19-year-old Galena man was charged with driving without a valid driver's license and possession of a marijuana pipe.
• An MP3 player and a pack of cigarettes were stolen from a vehicle parked on Waynebrown Drive, Powell. Loss was set at $95.
• A 35-year-old man and a 30-year-old woman, both of Oak Village Boulevard, Lewis Center, were charged with disorderly conduct at their residence.
• After a traffic stop at Wilshire and Bold Venture boulevards, Lewis Center, a 21-year-old Green Meadows Drive resident was charged with operating a vehicle while impaired, driving left of center, failure to stay within the marked lanes and drug abuse. A 20-year-old woman from Bear Woods Drive, Powell, was charged with underage drinking and drug abuse.
• A 23-year-old resident of Trenton Road, Sunbury, was cited for driving without a license and driving left of center on Longshore Road, Sunbury.
• Domestic violence, assault, disorderly conduct and obstructing official business were reported on Oak Village Boulevard, Lewis Center.
• Theft of a wallet was reported at a middle school on East Orange Road.
• An 18-year-old man from Columbus was charged with contributing to the unruliness and delinquency of a minor of Walnut Boulevard, Lewis Center.
• Someone broke the glass covering a light at an elementary school on Blue Holly Drive, Lewis Center.
• Unruly juvenile offenses occurred at a residence on Edgewater Court, Lewis Center.
• A 22-year-old man of Marilyn Drive, Lewis Center, was charged with speeding and operating a vehicle while intoxicated at South Old State and Lewis Center roads.
• After a report of a domestic dispute, a 42-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman, both of Lewis Center, were charged with disorderly conduct.
• Disorderly conduct and unruly juvenile offenses were reported in a yard of a residence on Hickory Way, Lewis Center.
• A 27-year-old-man from Delaware was charged with operating a vehicle while impaired and failure to stay within marked lanes after a traffic stop on state Route 37 near Sunbury.
• A 40-year-old Lewis Center man was charged with operating a vehicle while impaired and driving left of center on Polaris Parkway, Columbus.
• An 18-year-old man was charged with drug abuse for having marijuana in his vehicle in a high school parking lot on South Old 3C Highway, Sunbury.
• A 45-year-old resident of Chambers Road, Sunbury, reported receiving bad checks totaling $2,950.
• A 51-year-old woman of Scarborough Way, Powell was cited with driving without a license and failure top stop at a stop sign.
• A 62-year-old man from Westerville was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic stop on Meadow Park Avenue, Lewis Center.
• A resident of Cyprus Drive, Lewis Center, reported forgery for a loss of $1,360.
• Eleven golf clubs and 30 golf balls were stolen from an unlocked vehicle at a residence on Payson Drive, Lewis Center. The items were recovered.
• Items that included Frisbee golf gear were stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Payson Drive, Lewis Center. Loss was set at $340. One of the bags was recovered.
• Three computer towers were stolen from a church on state Route 315, Powell. Loss was set at $2,025.
• At a department store on U.S. Route 23, Lewis Center, a 33-year-old Columbus man was charged with theft of $139 worth of merchandise.
• Items valued at $1,195 were stolen from a locked vehicle parked on Wilhoit Avenue, Lewis Center. The front passenger window was damaged.
• On Sawmill Parkway, Powell, a deputy stopped a vehicle and charged a 20-year-old man from Columbus with offenses involving underage persons, and a 19-year-old girl from Dublin with offenses involving underage persons, misrepresentation to obtain alcohol and obstructing official business.