• After a traffic stop at Sycamore Ridge Drive and West Powell Road, a driver was charged with driving under suspension and driving without an operator's licenses.
• Police received a report that someone cut down trees in the area of Smokewood Road to build play forts.
• A resident complained that a neighbor continually trespasses on the resident's land on East Olentangy Street.
• After a traffic stop at Sawmill Parkway and Woodcutter Drive, a motorist was cited for driving under suspension and no operator's license.
• A driver was cited for speeding at Seldom Seen Road and Sawmill Parkway.
• Police responded to Arbor Ridge Park on a report of a dog bite.
• Someone tried to break into a business at West Olentangy Street.
• A parking citation was issued on McCreary Court for prohibited parking in front of a fire hydrant.
• Police received a report that an underage male was drunk at a residence on Weston Park Drive.
• Police received a report that a juvenile at a home on North Liberty Street was unruly and disobedient and had struck his father.
• A driver was cited for disobeying a traffic control device after a traffic stop at North Liberty and Scioto streets.
• Police responded to a residence on Bovee Lane on a report of a burglary in progress.
• A resident of Mallards Landing Drive reported finding letters in his yard that he believed came from a Powell Place sign.
• At 2:57 a.m., while on a check of Library Park, South Liberty Street, a police officer found three juvenile females hiding.
• After a traffic stop at Scioto Street and Depot Street, a driver was cited for prohibited left turn.
• After a traffic stop on North Liberty Street, a driver was cited for prohibited left turn.
• Personal property at a residence on Retreat Lane was struck with eggs.
• A vehicle on Tiller Drive was egged.
• A person on Ridge Side Drive said his vehicle had eggs thrown at it.
• After a traffic stop at Industrial Park Place and West Olentangy Street, a driver was cited for driving under suspension and expired tags.
• After a traffic stop at West Powell Road and Galloway Drive, a driver was cited for driving under suspension.
• After a traffic stop at Tricia Price and Rutherford Road, a driver was cited for speeding.
• After a traffic stop at Bennett Parkway and Weatherburn Drive, a driver was cited for speeding.
• A pill bottle containing marijuana was found during a search of a vehicle at Landhigh Lakes Drive and Bakircay Lane.