• After an officer stopped a suspicious vehicle in Adventure Park, it was determined the driver was attempting to locate his daughter.
• A woman reportedly assaulted her boyfriend while he was driving in the area of Grace Drive and Powell Road.
• After a traffic stop on East Olentangy Street, a driver was cited for speeding.
• After a traffic stop on South Liberty Street, a driver was cited for making a prohibited turn.
• A jacket and a keychain were stolen at a business on Sawmill Drive.
• After a traffic stop at West Olentangy Street and Murphy Parkway, a driver was cited for expired tags.
• After a vehicle was stopped on Sawmill Parkway, a driver was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and cited for speeding.
• After a traffic stop at Sawmill Parkway and Stoneway Point, a driver was charged with driving without a license and driving under suspension.