• A citation was issued to a vehicle parked illegally in a handicap spot at a business on West Powell Road.
• After a traffic at Seldom Seen and Liberty roads, a driver was cited for speeding.
• A civil complaint was filed in reference to a mother not bringing her children for a custody exchange with their father.
• A victim reported a theft of $20 from his backpack.
• After a stop at North Liberty Street and Liberty Ridge Avenue, a driver was cited for speeding.
• Criminal mischief and menacing was reported on Thornbury Lane.
• After a traffic stop on O'Connell Street, two juvenile drivers were cited for speed and reckless operation.
• Officer responded to a residence on Weston Park Drive for a report of a suspicious vehicle following the resident home.