• After a traffic stop at East Olentangy Street and Bennett Parkway, a driver was cited for speeding.
• Criminal damage occurred to a residence on Charterhouse Court. Police are investigating a possible burglary.
• A domestic dispute was reported on Stoneway Point.
• Officers approached a suspicious vehicle on South Liberty Street and found marijuana and drug paraphernalia inside the vehicle.
• After a traffic stop on South Liberty Street, a driver was cited for expired plates.
• A resident of Kellys Court reported misuse of her credit card.
• After a traffic stop at Ashmoore Circle and Ashmoore Drive, a driver was cited for expired plates.
• After a traffic stop on North Liberty Street, a driver was cited for speeding.
• An unattended vehicle was issued a citation for obstructing traffic on Village Club Drive.
• After a traffic stop on Hopewell Court, a driver was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, reckless operation, running a stop sign, obstructing, resisting arrest, failure to comply and possession of drug paraphernalia.