Preservation Parks of Delaware County.
For more information about Preservation Parks, visit www.preservationparks.com or call (740) 524-8600. The offices of Preservation Parks are at 2656 Hogback Road in Sunbury.
Summer Camps: Register now for four- and one-day camps. Nine camps are offered for children and teens (ages 4-15). Camps vary by subject and age group. Visit www.preservationparks.com for a camp guide and registration form, or call (740) 524-8600, extension 3.
• Parents and their young children can participate in the new Baby Steps Marathon! This weekly walking program takes place at 9:30 a.m. every Friday in selected Preservation Parks' preserves and other parks in Delaware County. Walks last about one hour; babies in strollers are welcome, but off-trail strollers are necessary since many of the trails are mulch or gravel.
The next Baby Steps walk will be June 24 at Gallant Woods Preserve, 2151 Buttermilk Hill Road. For a complete schedule, visit www.preservationparks.com and click on Programs, or call (740) 524-8600, extension 6.
• "Skaters, Swimmers & Divers," 4 p.m., Saturday, June 25. We'll use dip nets to find out how small creatures get around in a wetland. Deer Haven Preserve, 4183 Liberty Road. Ages 7 and older.
• "Delaware County Model Railroaders Open House," 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, June 25, See model train displays and learn about how railroading became established in America. The Trail House at Big Walnut Community Trail, 168 S. Vernon St., Sunbury.
• "Delaware County Model Railroaders Open House," noon to 4 p.m., Sunday, June 26. See model train displays and learn about how railroading became established in America. The Trail House at Big Walnut Community Trail, 168 S. Vernon St., Sunbury.
• Hound Hike, 4 p.m., Sunday, June 26. Bring your socialized canine on a walk along a nature trail. Blues Creek Preserve, 9627 Fontanelle Road.